·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Besides the ghost I see mail trucks. Are you at a Post Office?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yappers, just dropped off some blockbuster movies in the drop box.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Hehehehehe... the first time i saw the GHOST... i about freaked...... very cool though....SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
To get the ghost better look at the way the sun hits the waterfall. The place between the seats. Then it will come through enough for you to photograph it and don't use a flash....Skip.. Been seeing ghosts a long time...:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pic's. Very interesting. I went down to my dealer and checked out his car but I didn't see anything. Hmmm.... Come to think of it I never saw anything in those jumbles of colour that you are supposed to look at until you saw an image. :lol: I'll have to look again.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The easiest time to see it, is later in the evening driving towards the setting sun.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes when teh sun hits teh logo and waterfall - the ghost is VERY evident. The fire red glow on the logo just lights up the mirror.

·
Registered
77 Posts
OMG!!!!..... A WHAT!!! Hummm ok now what is next?? strange sounds from the radio? seats in different positions? mirror moved? ok !!! cd moves......

·
Registered
453 Posts
SkyHi07 said:
The easiest time to see it, is later in the evening driving towards the setting sun.
I saw it for the first time last week! Blew me away, all of a sudden, there it was. Loved it!!
T.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
It's one thing to see the Saturn ghost... Have you actually heard a voice from the beyond?

Try missing a payment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts