Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered and received the saturn mud flaps/splash guards and must say the look very nice. At first, I was a little concerned with the design, but having the Polar White color I was picking up alot of road grime and had to do something. They worked very well for I drove about 325 miles, and upon my return home went right to the rear to see how they had done--There're Great!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: : A MUST HAVE PRODUCT

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good to hear......

you are pleased with the mud flaps performance. I have a set on order but asked the salesman not to install until I research them. My area, both local and State, go crazy with "tar & chip". I want the flaps to be functional and not just for looks. thanks for the info....:)

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yes, please post some pics of your Polar White beauty...and some closeups of the mudflaps would be great, too! :thumbs:

·
Registered
46 Posts
The flaps are really not an option, they are a must item on the car.
The tire width will spray everything onto the car and you have to
clean it daily if your driving includes any place that has a sprinkler
system that leaks onto the road.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
FINELY said:
The flaps are really not an option, they are a must item on the car.
The tire width will spray everything onto the car and you have to
clean it daily if your driving includes any place that has a sprinkler
system that leaks onto the road.
The more I read and after seeing teh car in person -- the more I agree. With my Yellow -- I figure a nice black set would look great -- I do think I'll shop around though...

·
Registered
877 Posts
IslandHopper said:
I ordered and received the saturn mud flaps/splash guards and must say the look very nice. At first, I was a little concerned with the design, but having the Polar White color I was picking up alot of road grime and had to do something. They worked very well for I drove about 325 miles, and upon my return home went right to the rear to see how they had done--There're Great!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: : A MUST HAVE PRODUCT
I ordered polar white also, I really like the look. Please post some pics.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I also ordered the Polar White. Pictures would be great!! Did you order the guards through your dealer?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, i just got notified mine will be ready for pickup tomorrow. post some pics if you can please of the flaps...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have Polar White as well, I'd love to see pics of yours with mudflaps, maybe i'll get them too. The white is a pain to keep clean! For those who've ordered White as well, here are some pics of my car. If there's another view you'd like to see, let me know, i probably have a picture of it saved somewhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
This is the first one I've seen in white, and I'm impressed. There truly isn't a color that doesn't look good on it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That white looks vanilla flavored, I wanna lick it!!! Hope my psychiatrist doesn't read this.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank You Belletire, couldn't have done it without you. I agree with one guy, they all look like s__t. I think I'll have to look into the vinyl coatings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts