Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
How in the world did you ever come across that? I hope it was on another forum or something, cause if you've been googling that much, it's time to put the computer away!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reedred said:
How in the world did you ever come across that? I hope it was on another forum or something, cause if you've been googling that much, it's time to put the computer away!
LOL............just a lucky google "sky order status" . From the look of it, I guess if you ordered in sept, its coming soon.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hmmm...you prompted me to try my dealer's website. While they don't have a nifty Sky order page like the Columbus dealer...I did do a search of their inventory and it came back with a Sky, Black/Tan, Automatic...even had a VIN#. I sent them an email to see if it was in their showroom and to find out which Sky on their incoming list it actually is.

Edited: Dang...just modified my search a bit further and discoverd that the Black/Tan Sky is not at MY dealer, but at one of the other 6 dealerships that the owner of my dealer runs...and it is pre-sold.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My name and order # is on that list and that is a dealer order# because Saturn's 800 # told me that the factory order # has 3 letters and 3 numbers and you people in the South have gotten your cars and we are still getting the I don't knows, my car is in production but no one can tell me anything else, I ask about the event codes and no one seems to know what I am talking about, I,m in too deep to turn back but I have never been through anything like this, I just retired from a auto. mfg. plant here in Ohio, and in all my years and model changes and new models this is a first.:willy:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
By looking at that list, 19 people have SKYs in production???? That dealer must have the most images of any dealer so far.....??????Seal9

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
seal9 said:
By looking at that list, 19 people have SKYs in production???? That dealer must have the most images of any dealer so far.....??????Seal9
Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing...seems like an awfully big list they've got going there. I have to wonder if some of those people down near the bottom of that list are gonna end up receiving 2008 Skys?

·
Registered
85 Posts
It's possible its from multiple stores owned by the same person but on one spread sheet. 5 stores at 5 images would be 25 cars.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
OH is not too much different than IL -- The owners of my store is getting 10 per -- he has 6 stores so 60 SKY... This site shows three Stores.... Why not 20-30 SKY??

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Regarding the Columbus Sky update website...the "Order Date", they really mean deposit date, right? Because I wasn't aware of any Sky "orders" actually being placed back in September of 2005. I also have to wonder what they mean by "ordered"? Does that mean all of those people that have an "O" by their name actually have been imaged???

·
Registered
182 Posts
seal9 said:
on the consolidated status report there is a column "ship to" consisting of a 5 digit number. it they are the same 'ship to', then that is one busy sky dealer, also probably the #1 sky dealer in the country so far. don't know why that would be....:confused:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
glock919 said:
some of these people haveordered eithered two or three cars.check this out?
Dude...I think you're getting the buyer's initials confused with the salesperson's name.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm on this list. I thought all the dealers were doing this. The order date is really the deposit date. I'm RSY if anyone cares. This site represents 3 dealers in the Columbus OH area. They each got an allotment of 33 cars b/c of the market size. They just decided to throw them all together. I'm hoping next Tuesday on the update, I'll be in production!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Still not ordering more than one, two at most each week.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dude,
did you notice one of the people on the list is BLT?? That's funny, but completely unrelated to this thread...sorry :)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
foolintherain76 said:
Dude,
did you notice one of the people on the list is BLT?? That's funny, but completely unrelated to this thread...sorry :)
At work, we actually spoke to a guy named Dude... on his license and all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts