314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now have paperwork showing the following -
Order No.: GFW596
Order Type: T
ACK Date: 03/22/06
TWP: (blank)
Color/trim & all our options are correctly listed

What should I expect to happen next? I'm so excited but a bit nervous, too. Posts on order constraints leave me dizzy:willy:as our order has red and automatic and chrome. But gotta say, this is a lot more exciting than waiting for an image.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
SkyHope said:
Now have paperwork showing the following -
Order No.: GFW596.
Order Type: T
ACK Date: 03/22/06
TWP: (blank)
Color/trim & all our options are correctly listed

What should I expect to happen next? I'm so excited but a bit nervous, too. Posts on order constraints leave me dizzy:willy:as our order has red and automatic and chrome. But gotta say, this is a lot more exciting that waiting for an image.
A wait while the computer finds a place for you in the assembly line. Then code 30 where you are locked in and starting assembly. Skip, waiting for a sky or a good cherry pie, no pie in the eye. just want a Sky. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
SkyHope said:
What should I expect to happen next? I'm so excited but a bit nervous, too. Posts on order constraints leave me dizzy:willy:
The only things you left off the list were checking this web site 100 times a day and calling your dealer so many times that he has a restraining order against you.:lol:

There is a 1 800 number you can call to keep track of your order. PM me and I'll send you the info if you want it.:cool: I'm calling about once a week. That way I don't piss off my dealer.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Order in, we got it! Constraints - you name 'em and we just might have all. :brentil: Red, chrome, and automatic. Daily I read all the juicy constraint details on why our car may take sooo long to reach us. :crazy:

Would I trade places with anyone? :jester: Are you crazy, I'm lovin this!!! The car is for Jack's 60th birthday. Thanks to the Sky he did a 180 on turning 60. This is one present we don't mind waiting for and are having a blast to boot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts