Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a tent show for Saturn in Healdsburg, CA (about 50 miles north of San Francisco). They had 3 SKY on display - Yellow, Black and a Bluestone Red Line. Didn't have my camera with me but I will bring it tomorrow and get some pics if they are still there. For those in the area, take 101 to Downtown Healdsburg off-ramp, proceed North to Grove Street - tent will be on right, behind Healdsburg Hotel.:cool:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add, they also have an Aura in the tent.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Do you know where it is headed next, I'm in san jose and I would love to see it. If you don't know would you mind asking? That would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
gayager said:
I just saw a tent show for Saturn in Healdsburg, CA (about 50 miles north of San Francisco). They had 3 SKY on display - Yellow, Black and a Bluestone Red Line. Didn't have my camera with me but I will bring it tomorrow and get some pics if they are still there. For those in the area, take 101 to Downtown Healdsburg off-ramp, proceed North to Grove Street - tent will be on right, behind Healdsburg Hotel.:cool:
Definetly get some pics of the BlueStone!:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
richmcc said:
Definetly get some pics of the BlueStone!:)
I was able to get back today and got (hopefully) some good pics. I'll review them tonight and try to get good ones up for all to see. I got pics of both the SKY and the RedLine SKY, as well as the Aura and Outlook. All the windows and convertible tops were up so I don't know if I got any successful interior shots.

I was not able to get any information regarding how long they will be in town, but in talking with the local Saturn Sales Manager, he tells me that Jil L. is in town with the cars and that the purpose is to provide a venue for displaying/demonstrating the new cars to the media.

If I get anything more definitive, I'll post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts