Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a Midnight Blue Sky at Saturn of the Mountian Empire In Johnson City Tennessee on Friday and Saturday January 13th and 14th... If you get a chance come by and see it...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Just like Saturn they sent the Silver pearl Sky instead of the Midnight Blue... Oh well It is still a beautiful car.... Talked to the Sales manager , My salesman retired today, but he said he will come back to finish my deal...
He said as soon as he gets the Image for my car he will call me... which he said should be "soon" so until I get the call I am going to ignore any knowlege of anyone else getting to order before me... If you do then more power to you... My wife got to see it tonight, she was feeling good enough to go see it. I did have to help her walk around the car though....
Please keep her in your prayers, she loves the Sky almost as much as I do...

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Just like Saturn they sent the Silver pearl Sky instead of the Midnight Blue... Oh well It is still a beautiful car.... Talked to the Sales manager , My salesman retired today, but he said he will come back to finish my deal...
He said as soon as he gets the Image for my car he will call me... which he said should be "soon" so until I get the call I am going to ignore any knowlege of anyone else getting to order before me... If you do then more power to you... My wife got to see it tonight, she was feeling good enough to go see it. I did have to help her walk around the car though....
I will pray for God's blessing for your wife and your family! Ernest Texas SKY owner

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Hang in there, I wish you and your wife the very, very best...

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, for your prayers everyone, I have some more information about last night but I won't post it until after the Sky has left.
I will say this, Orders ARE now being taken, but how my dealer is handling it is as a Image comes in they will contact each person in order they placed their deposit. Unfortunately they decided to use their first Image for their Showroom car... Mine will either be the next image they receive or the one after, right now they only have 4 deposits, but expect more this weekend due to the show....

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SkyMan 07 said:
Thanks, for your prayers everyone, I have some more information about last night but I won't post it until after the Sky has left.
I will say this, Orders ARE now being taken, but how my dealer is handling it is as a Image comes in they will contact each person in order they placed their deposit. Unfortunately they decided to use their first Image for their Showroom car... Mine will either be the next image they receive or the one after, right now they only have 4 deposits, but expect more this weekend due to the show....
Well I was told that they had 9 cars they could sell for the first 6 month run, as off saturday afternoon they had sold 8 of the 9... I am glad i am early on the list... Hope to get mine ordered officially in a week or two....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts