Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone my mom recently wrecked her 2008 Cherry red Saturn Sky the car was given to her by my dad before he passed away and has a lot of sentimentality to her, as a surprise I've been attempting to repair the original car on my own but am having trouble finding parts, the car was front end wrecked and needs a new hood/ front bumper and left side fender, I guess what I'm mainly looking for is a sky With a blown up motor that doesn't run that i could buy whole hell even if its been rear end wrecked ill want it

·
Administrator
7,903 Posts
Hello everyone my mom recently wrecked her 2008 Cherry red Saturn Sky the car was given to her by my dad before he passed away and has a lot of sentimentality to her, as a surprise I've been attempting to repair the original car on my own but am having trouble finding parts, the car was front end wrecked and needs a new hood/ front bumper and left side fender, I guess what I'm mainly looking for is a sky With a blown up motor that doesn't run that i could buy whole hell even if its been rear end wrecked ill want it
Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your search. Soory to hear that your Mom's car was damaged.

Your location could make a significant difference t the availability of parts.

·
Registered
22 Posts
In addition to Copart, which by the way, currently has a Red Sky over in Dallas, TX, keep an eye on East Coast Auto Source @ For Sale: saturn sky They ship vehicles as well.

·
Registered
2008 RL
106 Posts
Also, front end parts do not necessarily necessitate a full blown parts car. They make fenders, hoods, bumpers, etc and even make upgraded frontal parts.

Just some examples

The boneyard has many for your small parts and bracketry (easier to ship)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.