Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi everyone. Not gone yet and still like reading about everyone getting their babies (even if I have to wait a few years now!) What I am hearing isnt so much about mark-ups is that if you are trading in a car you wont get a very good trade in amount and in a lot of cases if you have a current loan you won't even get pay off for it. I know a friend that just bought a new Ford Mustang with this very issue. The dealer didn't go over MSRP, they just wouldnt bargain at all with the trade in, only giving minimal trade in. Not much different if you ask me. Lower the trade in or charge over MSRP. It still adds up to paying more than is fair..

Just one of those thoughts keeping me up at night..

Okay back to reading, I have three days to read now that I am finally able to look at everyone getting their baby except me without crying..
:confused:
Kimmi

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just pointing out that even if Saturn is suppose to be a no haggel pricing they really arent that diffierent than any other dealer as they do "haggel" over the amount of trade in credit you will get and that the amount of "haggel" will be much less for a car in such demand as the Sky.
:) kimmi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.