Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SKY @ Saturn of Knoxville

This Thursday Oct. 20th there will be a sneak peek of the Saturn SKY roadster. The event will be held from 11am - 5pm. For more info call Saturn of Knoxville,TN @ 865-970-2041. I hope to see some of you there.

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Are you serious, that second post has me wondering now
the number to call about the Sky is 865-980-2479

·
Registered
328 Posts
I checked on Anywho.com and that is the right number. Maybe he was just happy and posted another post with his emoticons? :confused:

Saturn Of Knoxville
3024 Airport Hwy
MARYVILLE, TN 37803
865-970-2041

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it was just a really easy way to keep this tread on the main page so that other ppl would hopefully take notice. That and I'm estatic about getting to finally see the SKY up-close and personal - in real life not just pictures. therfore :willy: hahaha :D

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Lost Sol said:
I checked on Anywho.com and that is the right number. Maybe he was just happy and posted another post with his emoticons? :confused:

Saturn Of Knoxville
3024 Airport Hwy
MARYVILLE, TN 37803
865-970-2041
I went to Saturn of Knoxville's website and got the other number, it is exclusively for Sky info, the number he listed is just their general number...
anyway I called both numbers and got a recording, I left messages and never got a return call, so I went to their website and e-mailed them, I got a automated response saying I would get my answer within 1 hour... that was on Monday morning......and I haven't gotten anything from them..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
classic66vair said:
I went to Saturn of Knoxville's website and got the other number, it is exclusively for Sky info, the number he listed is just their general number...
anyway I called both numbers and got a recording, I left messages and never got a return call, so I went to their website and e-mailed them, I got a automated response saying I would get my answer within 1 hour... that was on Monday morning......and I haven't gotten anything from them..
Call the #865-970-2041 and ask for Vince Neeley. He is in charge of the RSVP for the event. If not just show up I have been told to bring every1 and there mother. If you go just tell them Lee Tutt sent you - they won't hassle you.

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2
Previously owned - 1991 SL2, 1993 SC1

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lost Sol said:

Saturn Of Knoxville
3024 Airport Hwy
MARYVILLE, TN 37803
865-970-2041
Saturn of Knoxville
10005 Parkside Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37922
www.SaturnofKnoxville.com

they moved about 1.5 yrs ago - just wanted to let you know for future reference - the General Manager is Tom Hodge.

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
specman said:
Call the #865-970-2041 and ask for Vince Neeley. He is in charge of the RSVP for the event. If not just show up I have been told to bring every1 and there mother. If you go just tell them Lee Tutt sent you - they won't hassle you.

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2
I finally got a reply to my e-mail, i wish i could go but my wife is in the hospital, and i can;t go now. :(

·
Registered
328 Posts
specman said:
Saturn of Knoxville
10005 Parkside Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37922
www.SaturnofKnoxville.com

they moved about 1.5 yrs ago - just wanted to let you know for future reference - the General Manager is Tom Hodge.

Lee Tutt
Saturnfan since 1991
2002 Saturn SC2
1993 Saturn SC2
1995 Saturn SL2
.... usually anywho is better, but at least the phone number matched the business. :cheers: Either way, I cannot make it ... :D

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
My wife was released from the hospital, and she is insisting i go to Knoxville to see the Sky, So I will be there between 1:30 and 2 PM, and I will be driving My blue Monte Carlo, Hope to see some of you there!! I will be carring my digital camera and taking a bunch of pictures...
Yipeee

·
Registered
328 Posts
classic66vair said:
My wife was released from the hospital, and she is insisting i go to Knoxville to see the Sky, So I will be there between 1:30 and 2 PM, and I will be driving My blue Monte Carlo, Hope to see some of you there!! I will be carring my digital camera and taking a bunch of pictures...
Yipeee
Have a good time and post some pics. :cheers:

PS: You have a good wife. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Lost Sol said:
Have a good time and post some pics. :cheers:

PS: You have a good wife. :cheers:
I will , and I agree she is the best..... :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Pictures from the Knoxville Showing

Here are the pictures i took today In Knoxville Tn
The car does look much better in person... I am dying now to get mine...
The Guy showing the car told me a few details about ordering and production. I will go into them later
enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Couple of things:

Thanks for the pics!

I thought the instrument panel was supposed to have a white background and red numbers?

Why was that guy teasing us by touching the Sky, which had the no touching sign. :willy: :lol: (I know he is a Saturn guy... :rolleyes: )

I wish they would have shown it with the red/black :cool:

Those projector beam lights looked great :cheers:

I love the Sky more everytime I see it! :cool:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Lost Sol said:
Couple of things:

Thanks for the pics!

I thought the instrument panel was supposed to have a white background and red numbers?

Why was that guy teasing us by touching the Sky, which had the no touching sign. :willy: :lol: (I know he is a Saturn guy... :rolleyes: )

I wish they would have shown it with the red/black :cool:

Those projector beam lights looked great :cheers:

I love the Sky more everytime I see it! :cool:
It is one awesum car in person... That color reminded me so much of my 65 Stingray...
The Sky was always supposed to have the black background with white numbers, the solstice has the white background with red numbers...

Well he gets to drive it every day too, he said he was only supposed to be there till 5 that day but after he got there they said he had to stay till 8 that night...

I noticed that the headlights had the Blue Tint to them too...

To the Young fellow I talked to from this site, that used to own the SC-2 I had forgot that Sky Roadster.com was the name of the website, since I have it on my favorites as just Saturn Sky... sorry... It was nice talking to you...

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
I won't let something like the cluster bother me, but the white would look much better (IMHO). Oh well, that what Kappasphere is in business for! :cheers: Other than that ... it looked awesome. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Here are the pictures i took today In Knoxville Tn
The car does look much better in person... I am dying now to get mine...
The Guy showing the car told me a few details about ordering and production. I will go into them later
enjoy the pics.
Good pics, glad you were finally able to see one in person. As good as pictures are nothing beats seeing the SKY in person. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts