Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Does anyone have a pair of rear latch locks for sale similar to those listed on EBay?

2007 SATURN SKY SOFT TOP ROOF REAR LATCH LOCK PAIR | eBay
I have all the trunk activation related parts available except the lid itself, the rubber body seal and the hinge pair.. from the buttress pins all the way to that servo actuator panel or whatever that mess is. All off a functional trunk assembly before my ongoing conversion to a targa top fastback. I know, without photos, it didnt happen... I am contemplating a 6 hr cruise from SC to see John in Kentucky so he can show me how to make a simple post and post pictures etc. This site is a goldmine of experience. Back to your issue, Denny, (1)I wont be able to even get to the latch parts till after the 17th of May. (2) no one knows me here, I could be a scammer. (3) If you still need them next week then we can work something out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have all the trunk activation related parts available except the lid itself, the rubber body seal and the hinge pair.. from the buttress pins all the way to that servo actuator panel or whatever that mess is. All off a functional trunk assembly before my ongoing conversion to a targa top fastback. I know, without photos, it didnt happen... I am contemplating a 6 hr cruise from SC to see John in Kentucky so he can show me how to make a simple post and post pictures etc. This site is a goldmine of experience. Back to your issue, Denny, (1)I wont be able to even get to the latch parts till after the 17th of May. (2) no one knows me here, I could be a scammer. (3) If you still need them next week then we can work something out.
Hi Gary, all I need is ROOF REAR LATCH LOCK PAIR.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts