Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Are you looking for the long thin luggage bag that was available at some SATURN dealerships
or the custom one produced by Forum member LV some years ago as pictured below?

Attachments

·
Registered
674 Posts
Great looking bags and didn’t that set come with the insulated pad to keep the heat from the muffler away ?

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
Are you looking for the long thin luggage bag that was available at some SATURN dealerships
or the custom one produced by Forum member LV some years ago as pictured below?

That was the BEST made bag....and it even came in gray...but everyone ordered Black

·
Registered
481 Posts
Great looking bags and didn’t that set come with the insulated pad to keep the heat from the muffler away ?
Yes, it did. I keep mine in the trunk all the time to keep any items I put there from getting hot.

·
Super Moderator
11,282 Posts
Yes, it did. I keep mine in the trunk all the time to keep any items I put there from getting hot.
I have one of those mats but not the rest of the set. Don't know how much it helps to keep things cool because I've never done a before and after comparison. Probably should. LOL

·
Super Moderator
5,902 Posts
I lined the trunk (under the "carpet") with the foil-backed bubble wrap that is sold for insulation. It made a noticeable difference, but I didn't measure it.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I have one of those mats but not the rest of the set.
That insulation pad is about 11" X 23" x 1/2" and the other side is black or red.

Pulled the huge hot muffler and replaced with RPi GT exhaust system so I don't use the mat. :driving:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Insulation silver on the down side. Black on top.
For those who bought the set in red that piece was silver and red.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts