Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Saturn Sky: Sunburst Yellow Redline, Black interior with Black Top, Chrome Wheels, Monsoon System, and all steering wheel controls.

There is ONE Sunburst Yellow Sky (One of a Kind) (NA/Redline?) that was ordered through the factory and its registered as the only Sunburst Yellow with red seats and door panels...
Would like to find that in the Saturn Sky output list....

·
Premium Member
5,425 Posts
They are listed in the glove box, and there is a build sheet listed here somewhere. It tells you what all the codes are. I printed it, but have it at the shop. Will try to remember to see where it was located on the forum, unless someone else knows.

·
Registered
18,769 Posts
Wasn't there a source you could type in your Vin number to see the options your Sky came with originally?
Actually, it is in your glove compartment. Open it up and look down. Also in your car, hidden somewhere....is a build sheet. As it moved down the assembly line, there was a punch list. No one to this date has found it, that I know of.

BOB...u got me by a minute (LOL)

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
I contacted the GM rep that monitors this site and they sent me a build sheet just last year. Why tear your car apart just drop them a message and it's done.

·
Registered
18,769 Posts
I contacted the GM rep that monitors this site and they sent me a build sheet just last year. Why tear your car apart just drop them a message and it's done.
That is good...but a copy is also hidden in the belly of the beast :lol:..The build sheet begins with assigning your car a Vin#...and back in the old days, once you knew your car had a Vin number...u could expect it in about 3-6 months....And that would begin another story...

Aside from the actual build sheet...everything your car has is located in your glove compartment. Sometimes u may find a build date...not on the drivers side door jam...but actually when u open the drivers door...u look down on the side of the fender inside, u will see a printed build date. That date is different from the one that is located in the jam. Not all cars have that...I have only seen one and that is mine.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Options...

:cheers: Got on the website for the vin, mine had two option upgrades leather seats and Monsoon stereo, I have the window sticker. On the website this is what they said: That vehicle has 44 installed options returned in the build sheet. It was built October 03, 2006 as a 2007 model year. They got the build day correct but 44 installed options. I guess most were standard, as I picked the color, midnight blue, tan seats and tan top, no extra charge. Once again to cheap to pay to get a build sheet not sure what good it would be, most are impressed enough with my window sticker at a show, preserved in a picture frame.

TulsaSky
:jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,769 Posts
:cheers: Got on the website for the vin, mine had two option upgrades leather seats and Monsoon stereo, I have the window sticker. On the website this is what they said: That vehicle has 44 installed options returned in the build sheet. It was built October 03, 2006 as a 2007 model year. They got the build day correct but 44 installed options. I guess most were standard, as I picked the color, midnight blue, tan seats and tan top, no extra charge. Once again to cheap to pay to get a build sheet not sure what good it would be, most are impressed enough with my window sticker at a show, preserved in a picture frame.

TulsaSky
:jester:
I was reading your build sheet...I forgot about the 30 day/1500 mile return policy...but they did not refund your money. It went to another Saturn vehicle if u wanted to return the SKY.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Now if u could only locate where they put the build sheet...that would put u in a league all by yourself. :thumbs:

I can tell you that the 3 cars that I have totally disassembled down to nothing but the frame and floor pans and several others that I had most of the interior out, I have never seen an actual build sheet hidden in any of them.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
I can tell you that the 3 cars that I have totally disassembled down to nothing but the frame and floor pans and several others that I had most of the interior out, I have never seen an actual build sheet hidden in any of them.
That is because there is no build sheet hidden in the car anywhere. There was always a guy stationed at the end of the line whose job it was to remove the build sheet and to file them after they were coded into GM's data base.

(Or so I have been told, and it is documented somewhere on the Solsticeforum, good luck finding it . . . :rofl: )

There will always be a bunch of people that believe tha pesky old build sheet is hidden in the car . . . it isn't!

·
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the window sticker. most are impressed enough with my window sticker at a show, preserved in a picture frame.
:wtf: That's weird!
My Window Sticker Sheet from the dealer shows that my Saturn Sky Redline gets:
City MPG 19 - Highway MPG 27 :confused:
Estimated Annual Fuel Cost - $2,927 based on 15K miles at $4.10 per gallon.
Combined Fuel Economy - 21 MPG

·
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is because there is no build sheet hidden in the car anywhere. There was always a guy stationed at the end of the line whose job it was to remove the build sheet and to file them after they were coded into GM's data base.

(Or so I have been told, and it is documented somewhere on the Solsticeforum, good luck finding it . . . :rofl: )

There will always be a bunch of people that believe tha pesky old build sheet is hidden in the car . . . it isn't!
No build sheet! :eek:
Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell MarlboboMike, he's been looking for years!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Year: 2007
Build Date: 2007-01-12

RPO Description
UK3 ELECTRONIC SYSTEM,ACCESSORY CONTROL ELEK ACSRY CONT SYS(UK3)
UQ3 SPEAKER SYSTEM,PERFORMANCE ENHANCED AUDIO ENHANCED SPKR SYS(UQ3)
US6 ANTENNA,FIXED(PAINTED) FIXED PAINTED ANT(US6)
US9 RADIO AM/FM STEREO, SEEK/SCAN, RDS, MULTIPLE COMPACT DISC, AUTO TONE CONTROL, CLOCK, ETR, MP3 STEREO W/MULTI CD PLAYER(US9)
U2K DIGITAL AUDIO SYSTEM S-BAND DIGITAL S-BAND AUDIO SYS(U2K)
VG6 VEHICLE LABEL, NOTICE TO BUYER, 5 MPH BUMPER IMPACT(CALIF) LABEL,5 MPH BPR IMPACT(CALIF)(VG6)
VG8 LABEL,NOTICE TO BUYER NOTICE TO BUYER LABEL(VG8)
VK3 LICENSE PLATE,FRONT MOUNTING PACKAGE FRT LIC PLT MTG PKG(VK3)
V73 VEHICLE STATEMENT - US/CANADA US/CANADA VEHICLE STATEMENT(V73)
WIL Unk.
YF5 CALIFORNIA EMISSION CERTIFICATION CALIFORNIA EMIS CERTIFICATION(YF5)
02I INTERIOR TRIM COBALT RED (04) (02I)
025 TRIM COMBINATION LEATHER, COBALT RED (2) (7) (025)
1SZ PACKAGE OPTION- (1SZ)
19T TOP COLOR CONVERTIBLE, CLOTH, EBONY (19T)
67U EXTERIOR COLOR,LT TARNISHED SILVER MET (04) (67U)
AF2 ADJUSTER SEAT, POWER, 2 WAY, VERT, DRIVER 2 WAY VERTICAL DRVR ST ADJ(AF2)
AL0 SENSOR INDICATOR INFLATABLE RESTRAINT, FRT PASS/CHILD PRESENCE DETECTOR FRT PASS/CHILD PRESENCE DETECTOR INFL REST IND SENSOR(AL0)
A50 SEAT,FRONT BUCKET FRT BKT ST(A50)
B70 PLATE DOOR SILL COVER DOOR SILL CVR PLATE(B70)
C60 AIR CONDITIONER,FRONT,MANUAL CONTROLS A/C MAN CONT(C60)
D48 MIRROR O/S LH & RH, REMOTE CONTROL, ELECTRIC, COLOR ELEC R/CON PAINTED O/S MIR(D48)
D52 SPOILER,REAR END SPORT DECK LID/RR COMPT LID MOUNTED RR SPLR(D52)
FE3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM,SPORT SPORT SUSP(FE3)
GTA MODEL CONVERSION TURBO GT TURBO GT(GTA)
GT4 AXLE,REAR,3.73 RATIO 3.73R(GT4)
G80 AXLE,REAR,POSITRACTION,LIMITED SLIP POSITRACTION L/SLIP R/AXL(G80)
IP2 TRIM,INTERIOR DESIGN (IP2)
JF5 PEDALS SPORTY, ALLOY ALLOY SPORT PEDALS(JF5)
JL4 CONTROL ACTIVE BRAKE ACTIVE BRAKE CONTROL(JL4)
JL9 BRAKE SYSTEM,POWER,FRONT AND REAR DISC,ANTILOCK FRT & RR DISC ANTILOCK BRK(JL9)
KG9 GENERATOR,140 AMPERE 140 AMP(KG9)
LNF ENGINE GAS, 4 CYL, 2.0L, DI, ALUM, DOHC, TURBO, GM 2.0X(LNF)
MA5 TRANSMISSION MAN 5 SPD, AISIN, 82 MM, 3.753 1ST, 0.729 5TH 5 SPD M/TRANS(MA5)
MM5 TRANSMISSION,MANUAL 5-SPEED PROVISIONS(MERCHANDISING OPTION) 5-SPD M/TRANS PROVISIONS(MM5)
NU1 EMISSION SYSTEM CALIFORNIA, LEV2 CALIFORNIA LEV2 EMIS(NU1)
N34 STEERING WHEEL LEATHER, 3 SPOKES LEATHER STRG WHL(N34)
PD5 WHEEL 18 X 8, ALUMINUM, CHROMED CHR ALUM WHL(PD5)
QSL TIRE ALL P245/45R18-96W BW TL HW4 TIRE(QSL)
R6H CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 08
R6K CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 11
R6P CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 15
R7Y CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 49
R9N CONTROL - SALES ITEM NO. 89
SLM SALES PROCESSING - STOCK ORDERS

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I like the carbon flash - not a fan of the hood stripe, but the colour and interior are a nice match.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.