Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
Wasn't there a source you could type in your Vin number to see the options your Sky came with originally?
Actually, it is in your glove compartment. Open it up and look down. Also in your car, hidden somewhere....is a build sheet. As it moved down the assembly line, there was a punch list. No one to this date has found it, that I know of.

BOB...u got me by a minute (LOL)

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
I contacted the GM rep that monitors this site and they sent me a build sheet just last year. Why tear your car apart just drop them a message and it's done.
That is good...but a copy is also hidden in the belly of the beast :lol:..The build sheet begins with assigning your car a Vin#...and back in the old days, once you knew your car had a Vin number...u could expect it in about 3-6 months....And that would begin another story...

Aside from the actual build sheet...everything your car has is located in your glove compartment. Sometimes u may find a build date...not on the drivers side door jam...but actually when u open the drivers door...u look down on the side of the fender inside, u will see a printed build date. That date is different from the one that is located in the jam. Not all cars have that...I have only seen one and that is mine.

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
:cheers: Got on the website for the vin, mine had two option upgrades leather seats and Monsoon stereo, I have the window sticker. On the website this is what they said: That vehicle has 44 installed options returned in the build sheet. It was built October 03, 2006 as a 2007 model year. They got the build day correct but 44 installed options. I guess most were standard, as I picked the color, midnight blue, tan seats and tan top, no extra charge. Once again to cheap to pay to get a build sheet not sure what good it would be, most are impressed enough with my window sticker at a show, preserved in a picture frame.

TulsaSky
:jester:
I was reading your build sheet...I forgot about the 30 day/1500 mile return policy...but they did not refund your money. It went to another Saturn vehicle if u wanted to return the SKY.

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
Although the pictures look great...when u actually see the car...BLAH! The steering wheel is gray and black...looks like $hit...the seats are all gray. Very cheap looking. Just my opinion.

There is a lot of sunlight bouncing off that car. Does not show the actual colors. The hood stripe is not white. It is silver/gray. That sunlight is deceiving.

Vic...did u find my build sheet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.