Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
I looked at one last October. I liked the color, but not the interior. Also had some add on carbon fiber 3m stuff on the dash, that I did not like at all.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I've never been a fan of fake carbon fibre gewgaws on cars. If it is a race car and it is to lighten the car, fine, but when it is done to try and be 'racy' it just reminds me of golfers in garish tartan (in this case, monotone) pants.

It seems to be unaccountably popular though.

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Although the pictures look great...when u actually see the car...BLAH! The steering wheel is gray and black...looks like $hit...the seats are all gray. Very cheap looking. Just my opinion.

There is a lot of sunlight bouncing off that car. Does not show the actual colors. The hood stripe is not white. It is silver/gray. That sunlight is deceiving.

Vic...did u find my build sheet?

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
I was looking at a salvage title car, a past member of the forum. It did seem that the interior looked older for the amount of miles on the car. And if I would have bought it, most likely would have changed it to red and black leather. The steering wheel looked dirty. that is one thing I am worried about doing my steering wheel in yellow and black. I have moved the yellow to the top and bottom, or that is the plan. Looking at a Z06 D carbon fiber wheel. Have not decided which way to go on that yet.

But the car did sparkle.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts