Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was an amusing site to see and the honest to God's truth!

After the Green Bay Packers severe beating today, I decided to run some errands on the local "strip mall" highway in Brookfield, WI called Bluemound Road.

It just so happened that on my way to pick up a new DVD player, I happened to be in the path of a red, Ferrari Testarossa (guessing 1986-89 model before the 512TR change over).

What was funny was that I was getting more looks than the guy driving the Italian "Red head"!!!!!!:thumbs: :cheers: :lol: :cool:

I wish I had a camera phone! My theory is that Ferrari's are over-marketed (posters, TV shows, movies, etc...) and while they are rare in my area, the newness and fresh appearance of the Sky grabs more attention than a $100K exoctic car.

I would have LOVED to mention that my WHOLE car was the cost of just one of his tune-ups! :lol: :cheers: :cool: :D

It was great!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH MY [email protected]!!!!

My wife and I were trying to decide a personalized plate.....YOU NAILED IT!!!

SKY LMIT

I have to check our DMV tomorrow!

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
OMG Roadie!! I know Bluemound Rd!!!.. I was raise in WI!!...Sussex actually!
Now reside in TN:thumbs: Been to Brookfield Square shopping center in my younger years and hit bluemound Rd shopping..boy has that ever built up!...didn't get the chance to catch the Packer Game ..Farve did OK I heard..from my mom :D just didn't work out...Titans did terrible today too... Family still is in WI....I'm forever a chessehead!!....you brought back memories!! The looks you get while in your sky is amazing...we have just started to experience this phemomeon...its wild! We are also trying to think of a name for our RL...hubby is leaning towards Skyline..hummm?...Enjoy your ride!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
388 Posts
We took a drive down Pacific Coast Highway over the weekend and we saw 3 Rolls Royce, 7 Ferrari's, 5 Lambos, too many Porsche's, at least 600 Harley's in a cruise and we still got more attention! We had sooooo many people say "nice car" to us that day. I was amazed. :lol:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Another Cheesehead!

Hi Roadie Rob,

Woo Hoo! Another beautiful Wisconsin Sky!

Why don't you bring that awesome car on a little road trip with 30 - 40 of your newest friends to be? 9/30 - 10/1 in Wisconsin Dells?

We'd love to have a few more Skys on this run.

The Official Threads: WiSols Dells Run
SkyRoadster posting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts