Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the Sky Gathering at Downers Grove, agents of Saturn became loose lipped and let slip some of the most well-guarded secrets of the Sky Empire.

While Saturn Dealer personnel are trained to be customer focused, helpful, truthful (and all the rest of the Boy Scout Pledge), Saturn production planners undergo a dramatically different training. In fact, our sources mumbled that Saturn planners are heavily recruited from the former Soviet KGB "questioners" aka torturers.

But proof is in the pudding....

An innocent young man places a good faith deposit for a Saturn Sky in early February, without even touching the Sky.

Decades later (well maybe early June), he is informed that his "image" has been absorbed into the great Saturn production conspiracy. His belief that the promised August/September delivery date was just a ploy to keep the truly innocent from placing orders has been shattered and replaced by euphoria. "I'll have my car by mid-July, by cracky", he was heard to exclaim.

To further instill in this feckless urchin's mind a sense of well being and accomplishment, a conspiracy between Downers Grove Saturn and the now recognized "Downers Grove 21" gang of people who pretend to own the holograms of Skys found in the parking lot, induced the lad to bundle his Queen into his moribund Jeep and travel to the mid-West Mecca of Skys.

Now those of you waiting, thinking that you'll soon get a Sky, may begin to recognize the folly of the young lad's belief. HA HA. Sure you'll get a Sky!!!

Yes, it was over 100 degrees in Downers Grove. And no, XXXX didn't freeze over. My illusionary Sky, conceived in February, 1100 in May (three, count them 3 months later), broadcast for production (3400) on 24 June, still doesn't have a TPW.

I thought it was on a train. I thought it was in the rain. I thought until I was in pain (Sorry Dr. Seuss). But I believed.....

Now that I am aware of the Saturn production control recruiting and training program, I understand. My Prozac has kicked in. My formerly platinum blonde hair has settled into a nice shade of old lady blue, and my kids change my Depends on a somewhat regular basis (the heat motivates them, not love).

But I'm OK. The wall fell, the KGB was disbanded, and soon the former masters of the Lubyanka prison will have had enough fun torturing potential Sky owners and will retire to Miami like all of the others who pretend they own/drive Skys.

Phish tush. I'm not buying it.:banghead: :rant: :drool:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
DSqr said:
During the Sky Gathering at Downers Grove, agents of Saturn became loose lipped and let slip some of the most well-guarded secrets of the Sky Empire.

While Saturn Dealer personnel are trained to be customer focused, helpful, truthful (and all the rest of the Boy Scout Pledge), Saturn production planners undergo a dramatically different training. In fact, our sources mumbled that Saturn planners are heavily recruited from the former Soviet KGB "questioners" aka torturers.

An innocent young man places a good faith deposit for a Saturn Sky in early February, without even touching the Sky.

Decades later (well maybe early June), he is informed that his "image" has been absorbed into the great Saturn production conspiracy. His belief that the promised August/September delivery date was just a ploy to keep the truly innocent from placing orders has been shattered and replaced by euphoria. "I'll have my car by mid-July, by cracky", he was heard to exclaim.

To further instill in this feckless urchin's mind a sense of well being and accomplishment, a conspiracy between Downers Grove Saturn and the now recognized "Downers Grove 21" gang of people who pretend to own the holograms of Skys found in the parking lot, induced the lad to bundle his Queen into his moribund Jeep and travel to the mid-West Mecca of Skys.

Now those of you waiting, thinking that you'll soon get a Sky, may begin to recognize the folly of the young lad's belief. HA HA. Sure you'll get a Sky!!!

Yes, it was over 100 degrees in Downers Grove. And no, XXXX didn't freeze over. My illusionary Sky, conceived in February, 1100 in May (three, count them 3 months later), broadcast for production (3400) on 24 June, still doesn't have a TPW.

I thought it was on a train. I thought it was in the rain. I thought until I was in pain (Sorry Dr. Seuss). But I believed.....

Now that I am aware of the Saturn production control recruiting and training program, I understand. My Prozac has kicked in. My formerly platinum blonde hair has settled into a nice shade of old lady blue, and my kids change my Depends on a somewhat regular basis (the heat motivates them, not love).

But I'm OK. The wall fell, the KGB was disbanded, and soon the former masters of the Lubyanka prison will have had enough fun torturing potential Sky owners and will retire to Miami like all of the others who pretend they own/drive Skys.

Phish tush. I'm not buying it.
:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :willy: :willy:

Well that explains it....
:leaving:

:lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
AHHHHH QUESTION? :confused: ....is the tinfoil on the inside or outside of the hat?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Or did it come in foil before you smoked it..Just kidding. I bet this is all symbolism and fun. Decoder ring! ACTIVATE! I hope you get a sky soon and the train gets it to you. :cheers:

·
Registered
478 Posts
The crow flies at midnight...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You know with teh level of drugs used it STILL feels like fun todrive my pretend Sunni...:lol: :driving::lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Hey Max

DSqr said:

I guess you better answer your "Shoe phone"

·
Registered
692 Posts
zooo.....Ve half ways off mekin' you talk, Mr. 'I half zecrets" Und ve'll get them you knoze.
bring int der Half Crazed undead monkey und make it question der victim!!!:crazy:
It is after midnite and the moon is huge tonite.
I think I'll dream of driving.

·
Registered
62 Posts
DSqr said:

Comrade, we must speak in private...you may have gone to far. THEY may be listening, watching, and waiting....and waiting....and waiting....and waiting. Could you pass the sunscreen? Isn't South Beach nice this time of year? :D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Excuse me -- Do you have family in the old country? :devil:

·
Registered
151 Posts
CUINOZ said:
AHHHHH QUESTION? :confused: ....is the tinfoil on the inside or outside of the hat?
The foil goes on the outside of the hat. Actually, it works better if the foil is wrapped directly around your head. Keeps the aliens from reading your mind.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thank you, I'll make the adjustments necessary:lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts