Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just noticed that Saturn updated their web site ... you can "press buttons" and put the top up on the Sky ... or open the hood ... or look at the interior ...:)

·
Registered
411 Posts
YEAH!!!! LOOKS AMAZING,... I LOVE IT!!!!! all the damn colors lok so sweeeeet!!! with all interior choices!! :willy: :willy: :D :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:banghead: Been waiting on that site to update for a long time.:willy:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It's about time. Now if they had some kool music to go with it that would be great. As for the live advisor thing. They couldn't tell me anything. And the picture is always of the same person.

Over all the site is great but slow.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
rick112 said:
It's about time. Now if they had some kool music to go with it that would be great. As for the live advisor thing. They couldn't tell me anything. And the picture is always of the same person.

Over all the site is great but slow.
For music, turn on the SKY"s radio.:lol: :lol: :D

ERNEST:thumbs:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
If they'd let me I would.:banghead:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Gee! How come there is no option to open the deck? They could have done a side view (you could not see inside then). It looks neat with both clamshells open..

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ernest said:
For music, turn on the SKY"s radio.:lol: :lol: :D

Sky XM !

·
Registered
450 Posts
what is a radio? :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Karen said:
what is a radio? :lol:

Hey now..... i got ya beat.... had an 8 track mounted in my 58 DeSoto... .very cool... SkyBaby_07

·
Registered
802 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Hey now..... i got ya beat.... had an 8 track mounted in my 58 DeSoto... .very cool... SkyBaby_07
Would anyone believe a 4 track in a 1965 (260) Mustang in 1965?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Caught My Eye

I wouldn't have noticed this, If I hadn't shot movie footage of the sky prototype when it came to my home town, but did you all notice that the final sky has leather inserts (with stitching) on the door armrests near the window controls?! This looks SOOOOOOO much better then the prototype! The movie clearly shows that the doors were one smooth panel with piano black inserts only. The photos of the final version on the saturn website clearly show leather stitching on the door near the window controls(which still include piano black inserts). Even the Solstice does not have this(I sat in one yesterday). This is an obvious improvement. When I saw the prototype in person (and constantly watch the video) the panels on the prototype really look cheap and tupperware-like. Note that this is not due to the protype not being equipped with leather interior, because it was. Also, did anyone notice that the Chrome wheels come with different tires then the painted alloys? The saturn site has Eagle 1's on the chrome rims....

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Yes, I had an 8 track in a "60 TR3A, wore out 5D by the BYRDS, BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD< YARDBIRDS, CREAM, BEATLES< BEACH BOYS< YOUNG RASCALS< LOVIN" SPOONFUL.........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Does anybody remember when you could have a 45 rpm record changer in your car? I do.:D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ernest said:
Yes, I had an 8 track in a "60 TR3A, wore out 5D by the BYRDS, BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD< YARDBIRDS, CREAM, BEATLES< BEACH BOYS< YOUNG RASCALS< LOVIN" SPOONFUL.........:cool: :cool: :cool:

Does anybody remember when you could have a 45 rpm record changer in your car? I do.:D

Why, Ernest? Do you want to buy one? Ha. Yes, I remember some of them even had (mechanical) reverbs in them and if you hit a bump too hard and the volume was up high...all hell would break loose for a few seconds. They fed the audio through a delay made up of resistance wire coiled like a spring. Fed the rear speaker with it and almost sounded like stereo (in a chamber)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
eldeeko said:
Would anyone believe a 4 track in a 1965 (260) Mustang in 1965?
WOW... never heard of that one..... way cool.... :cool: SkyBaby-07

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
SKY with an eight track, very novel idea, I think you are on to something there, talk about retrofit.:D :lol: I think I still have some 8 tracks somewhere, now if I could just think, where did I put them:confused: :D

Ernest... i got boxes of them.. and old lp's... when i lived in Florida... i went to the HUGE fleamarkets.. and bought what i could find.... love the oldies.. but goodies.... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Wow, that is way to:cool: The memories are still there, and what beautiful ones they are. Nice to hear from you SkyBaby, by the way, my Tshirt says "My Baby Says the SKY'S the Limit". I got it Friday. Grey with Silverpearl roadster on the front.:cool:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ernest said:
Wow, that is way to:cool: The memories are still there, and what beautiful ones they are. Nice to hear from you SkyBaby, by the way, my Tshirt says "My Baby Says the SKY'S the Limit". I got it Friday. Grey with Silverpearl roadster on the front.:cool:

Very Cool..... take a pic and show us.... SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 24 Posts