Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really jealous of my American friends recieving their Skys so quickly. My dealership in Windsor has told me that my Sky will not arrive until June. I am goig to FT. Myers 9-19 and will try to test drive one in that area. I am excited and waiting impatiently for her arrival. Also having difficulty navigating this forum as a newby. Jerry

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
You have plenty of time to practice. I still don't know how to open a new post. But, I have only been here two weeks or so and manage to blab my head off. Probably helps the others if I remain ignorant on how to post. I feel your pain on your wait. I put my order in with a dealer that appears to be the redheaded stepchild of GM dealers in all of metro atlanta. They only took 7-8 orders, and most haven't even imaged, including mine. So, I was told a May due date, figured correctly that was not possible, and got a Saturn customer service rep to pound the truth out of them. I might not have car til August. I went back to looking at the Boxter, Mercedes, Z, and realized I would be willing to dig in and wait as long as I know the dealer processes the orders as promised. So, pull up a chair. It will be a long sunrise.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
sau sea said:
I am really jealous of my American friends recieving their Skys so quickly. My dealership in Windsor has told me that my Sky will not arrive until June. I am goig to FT. Myers 9-19 and will try to test drive one in that area. I am excited and waiting impatiently for her arrival. Also having difficulty navigating this forum as a newby. Jerry
If you get a chance, check out eBay Item number: 4629153454 before you go, and for only $45K you could be driving your Sky home!:lol:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I could also add a room onto my house! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Welcome to the group! I was told late May early June by my Toronto dealer. It had better not be later than that. I want my car. The dealer has been as helpful as he can be though.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skywulf said:
I could also add a room onto my house! :lol: :lol: :lol:
To start a new thread click forum , click a thread off one of the headings and start a title and there ya go to your hearts content. Skip....:cheers:

·
Registered
122 Posts
don't get too upset at your dealer if there are delays, they can't control that.

also, if you get too impatient (which inevitably happens to some people when they put down deposits months in advance....'give it to me NOW' syndrome) and back out, you just gave the car to somebody else who IS willing to wait. its not worth losing your opportunity to get the car this year. lol.:willy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts