Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The color is definitely a bit darker than I thought it was. I really do not think it's as sharp as the other colors I've seen (Dk Blue, Red, Black, Silver, Graphite, Yellow and Green).

The bigger issue I had was that the Bluestone Sky was being driven by a guy from my neighborhood. Crap! Now there will be at least two Skys in the same neighborhood and there's only 150 houses! :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Is it a test vehicle?

bluestone is not available for order yet, is the driver someone from the plant? If you could locate in your small subdivision and start up a conversation maybe you could get us all some inside info.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
SKYtime said:
The color is definitely a bit darker than I thought it was. I really do not think it's as sharp as the other colors I've seen (Dk Blue, Red, Black, Silver, Graphite, Yellow and Green).

The bigger issue I had was that the Bluestone Sky was being driven by a guy from my neighborhood. Crap! Now there will be at least two Skys in the same neighborhood and there's only 150 houses! :D
Must be a plant employee or a GM executive since that color is NOT in production yet... :nono: See if you can get some pics for us, that would be awesome!!! :cheers:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmmmmmm. Now I'm curious. He was driving it all around my development this weekend. I was so jealous. Now there's a mystery to boot!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Of course the sky family would love some pic's:D I plan to order the RL this week and Bluestone is my color choice. Cell phone camara, Drug-store camara, paint chip from the bumper, anything to help me before I place the order:thumbs:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Really don't think it photographs well

All the photos I've seen of this color does not look at all like paint chip sample. I don't know if it is lighting or what but this color is something else.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's real close. Perhaps a tiny bit darker in my view. But very close.

·
Registered
745 Posts
It is darker

What I saw was a darker and a more grayish metalic base, this color is going to be so unique, i hope the pictures turn off people. If I can get them to accept it on RL order I'm getting it. as of now they will not accept Bluestone so my order is red body black leather black top

·
Registered
202 Posts
Why is that color so hard to photograph? Every shot of it I have seen looks different, and NONE of them look like the color chip of Bluestone paint at the store.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a hunch that the color looks different depending on the light. The difference is likely not very subtle either. Interior lighting probably makes it look completely different than in outdoor light as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts