Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went snowboarding at Mt. Holly in Holly, Michigan yesterday. I go out side to get some water out of the car and i see what fI irst think is the rear window of a solstice and Im like sweet, then i look down and see the sky tail lights and below that the sky emblem. right then and there i about made a mess in my pants. so i spent about ten minutes walking around it drulling(sp?) About two hours later i go back to my car and see the sky tailights lit up, so i ran over there and talked to the guy. he ended up being the program manager for the kappa platform. he let me look inside, i would have asked to get in but i had my snow gear on. he reved it up for me and showed me how the top works. i asked him about the performance model that "might" come out, and he said "you never know, they change their minds alot" i was like, "what do you mean they, arent you the top dude in charge" he just laughed at me and told me to wait for the NAIAS in detroit. He also told me that the car he had was one of ten fully functioning cars that have rolled off the delaware assembly line. One will be driving in the delaware area and the other 9 will be driving around the detroit area.

happy sky sightings!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
623 Posts
SlySkyGuy said:
So I went snowboarding at Mt. Holly in Holly, Michigan yesterday. I go out side to get some water out of the car and i see what fI irst think is the rear window of a solstice and Im like sweet, then i look down and see the sky tail lights and below that the sky emblem. right then and there i about made a mess in my pants. so i spent about ten minutes walking around it drulling(sp?) About two hours later i go back to my car and see the sky tailights lit up, so i ran over there and talked to the guy. he ended up being the program manager for the kappa platform. he let me look inside, i would have asked to get in but i had my snow gear on. he reved it up for me and showed me how the top works. i asked him about the performance model that "might" come out, and he said "you never know, they change their minds alot" i was like, "what do you mean they, arent you the top dude in charge" he just laughed at me and told me to wait for the NAIAS in detroit. He also told me that the car he had was one of ten fully functioning cars that have rolled off the delaware assembly line. One will be driving in the delaware area and the other 9 will be driving around the detroit area.

happy sky sightings!!
Yea most of them will be for Test Engineers to work the final bugs out of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
SlySkyGuy said:
So I went snowboarding at Mt. Holly in Holly, Michigan yesterday. I go out side to get some water out of the car and i see what fI irst think is the rear window of a solstice and Im like sweet, then i look down and see the sky tail lights and below that the sky emblem. right then and there i about made a mess in my pants. so i spent about ten minutes walking around it drulling(sp?) About two hours later i go back to my car and see the sky tailights lit up, so i ran over there and talked to the guy. he ended up being the program manager for the kappa platform. he let me look inside, i would have asked to get in but i had my snow gear on. he reved it up for me and showed me how the top works. i asked him about the performance model that "might" come out, and he said "you never know, they change their minds alot" i was like, "what do you mean they, arent you the top dude in charge" he just laughed at me and told me to wait for the NAIAS in detroit. He also told me that the car he had was one of ten fully functioning cars that have rolled off the delaware assembly line. One will be driving in the delaware area and the other 9 will be driving around the detroit area.

happy sky sightings!!
Did the guy mention his name? What did he look like... Give us more info, how did the car sound? was the fit and finish good on it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
How many of those will be jacked in the next 3 months. How many skyroadster.com members are doing the thieving ?

Take a poll.. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
sky_vue said:
How many of those will be jacked in the next 3 months. How many skyroadster.com members are doing the thieving ?

Take a poll.. :)
HAHA,...:cheers: I'll try not to revert back to my "old ways" as a "Top notch" "Car Jacker Extroardinair". But, I atleast thought about grabbing the keys to the Sky when it was in Orlando and hopping in then bolting out the glass, like in "Gone in 60 Seconds" aaah, so tempting.

disclaimer:
:eek:Whoa folks, relax,.. I never was a Criminal.:willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Hiya guys! Came over from Solsticforum to let you know we've been seeing Skys on the Road in Novi, and Northville, MI -- one silver and one yellow....lookin' good!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
Did the guy mention his name? What did he look like... Give us more info, how did the car sound? was the fit and finish good on it?
What is his name and what did he look like? Is this a dating site or the Sky forum...HA HA HA

Maybe he'll drive you to go see Brokeback Mountain in it.

:cheers: Just jokes man
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top