Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Picked up my SKY last Saturday and LOVE it. A little different than what I ordered, but glad I took it. Silver Pearl, Black/Red Premium Trim, Manual. I hadn't seen one in C-bus (except mine of course) until Friday. I was in the Short North and saw a black SKY parked. Looked good. Just wanted to give a shout out to the owner if she/he is out there.

Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jack ORDERED the first SKY, but he did NOT take first delivery. I can only assume that he chose auto, or red leather, or chrome rims. The only reason I know this is b/c Saturn of Columbus has a website with everyone's initials, order dates, and status (ordered, production, and delivery), but they had his full name. And as I recall there were about 6 or so deliveries before his. There have only been 18 delivered total. The funny thing is that the 2nd guy to order still hasn't even gone into production yet...he must have chosen Bluestone or something exotic.

·
Registered
517 Posts
foolintherain76 said:
Jack ORDERED the first SKY, but he did NOT take first delivery. I can only assume that he chose auto, or red leather, or chrome rims. The only reason I know this is b/c Saturn of Columbus has a website with everyone's initials, order dates, and status (ordered, production, and delivery), but they had his full name. And as I recall there were about 6 or so deliveries before his. There have only been 18 delivered total. The funny thing is that the 2nd guy to order still hasn't even gone into production yet...he must have chosen Bluestone or something exotic.
I absolutely cannot wait to see Jack driving and his monkey riding shotgun in that sweet sky!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Now if I drove home to visit my mom, that would have been me...:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts