Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I saw my first SKY in the Southbay area of LA. White, no less. I have had mine for 5 months and never seen another one (except on planned events). Got a nice wave from them. Also saw my first (on the road) Solstice Sunday, but he didn't wave. I did get a big ol smile and wave from a older MG owner the other day (must have been a '50s model, and needed a lot of TLC).
OK! Through Blubbering, later.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
They are a rare breed....but ...I do see more than I used to..:)

·
Super Moderator
11,446 Posts
I was driving down the 91 on Saturday afternoon minding my own business. The truck was full so the top had to be up and I wasn't enjoying that much when I look to my right and there, cruising next to me, is a Silver Pearl Skyk top down, and two gentlemen looking over at me. The driver smiles and waves and I do like wise. It's the first time I've seen a Sky going my way outside of the couple runs we've had, those at the dealership, and the red one that was going the opposite way on the 91 one day a few months back.

However, that's not the weird part.

The strange thing is when I looked to my left in the rear view mirror, there about two cars back, is a black Solstice!!!! Also top down...grrrr. So here we are, these three Kappas, just cruising down the 91 together! LOL I thought it very odd to see one of each at the same time. I can only imagine the looks we were getting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts