Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back firom Ft Worth SAturn. They received their 2 dealer demos today. Was allowed to sit in and check it out, hadn't even been prepped yet.
All I can say is AWESOME. It is above anythinbg I was expecting. PLenty of room for me & the wife, excellent interior appointments. It was Mid Blue/Tan/Tan interior. Although it was dirty from shipment, it had a glow of beauty dirt couldn't hide. A real work of art. They are intalling the performance suspension kit before it goes on the showroom floor. Asked if they were selling it, was told they have so many on the list, wouldn't be a problem. The suspension upgrade adds $1500 to the price.

Anyway, tottally blown away by it. Now, from all I have gathered, mine will be here anytime between now and Friday, from all reports. Thje general consensus is that it is in fact at the hub here, and migh well be on the next transport to the dealership. I base this in part because that my dealer has not received any of his other new Saturns in two weeks, no transports have come. This would tell me a large shipment of Saturns, asll models has arrived at the railyard, and are in the process of being farmed out to the dealers.

Of all parties involved, no one has said any later delivery than Friday. I am excited but with reserves, not going to set myself up for a let down, but it is so close now, can't help myself to be a little anxious.

Only thing I wil do is remopve the standard am/fm antenna on the passenger side,, to tall, looks out of place. Do not need it anyway with the XM radio.

Man, to all of you who have stuck with this car, you will not be disappointed, it is beyond your wildest expectations. The chrome wheels althoug dirty from shipping, really look superb. My 275 lbs did not even make a noticeable movement in the suspension when I got in. Nothing! The seat was not all the way back, and would have to move seat forward to feel comfortable with the pedals. I am 6'2'', 275#, and it was big enough to swing a dead cat inside.:lol: :lol:

I can't say enough about it. This was the fiorst time seeing this car, up until now it was pictures and concepts. Been with the SKY since it was the Curve, over two years ago, all the waiting is worth it, TRUST ME!!!:thumbs:

Note, glanced at the VIN, was in the uppeer 200's.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Suspension upgrade worth it?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Cat slingin

Now Ernest ya can sling my ol tom cat in that thar car iffen ya want but ya have ta do it rite fast because it might bite when it goes roundy-round so fast. Yall be awelcom to it just holler. Skip, awantin ta see a cats nine lives......:thumbs: :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts