Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 348 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Todays Saying

A smile is the lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head and the heating system of the heart. :D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
To make a bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible....

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
aaahhh what a sweety you are, I think that has to be my most favorite "saying" yet.
thank you cutie, for adding that I one, if ya don't mind I think I might use it in my patients Xmas cards.
You may ABSOLUTELY!! ;), nice thought on your part.. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just to reiterate the theme of the thread. :)

It is an attempt to get some creative sayings going, turn on the brain and use a little sarcasm at the same time. This has no relationship to any other thread or individual. :D
I was wondering why frisbees got bigger as they got closer then it hit me

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Todays Funny Saying

Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so waste your time and have the time of your life !

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
When I was young and would ask dumb questions my old man would counter with " Why is a cat " I would look kind of stupid at him and he would say " It makes as much sense as the question you just asked me " I learned right then to think about my questions before I asked....Skip...:) :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
"Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid."

Attributed to John Wayne

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Todays Saying

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.

41 - 60 of 348 Posts