Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from the Sales Manager at my Saturn Dealership. He said that my Silver Pearl baby has been scheduled for production !!!! :D :D

What do ya'll think? Another month?

:cheers:

Silver Pearl
Manual - NO CONSTRAINTS THIS WEEK :thumbs:
Chrome Wheels
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon 6 Disk

......May get to take her to a late Sept. or early Oct. Football game in Tuscaloosa :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Wouldn't count on it. Mine got scheduled two weeks ago and it ain't happened yet. Then the line at QC and then the train and the truck. Maybe by UT game, but more likely by Auburn.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a Redline

Mine is just a base Sky, so hopefully for me, a bit quicker through the process since it is finally scheduled.

·
Registered
141 Posts
From the time you get a production order its generally taking about 8 weeks.

Same deal for me just a few days ago. My dealer said 6-8 weeks FYI.

Good luck. I'm thinking late October.

Maybe not in time for an early October football game, but most certainly in time for the Turkey Day Pigskin classics!

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I just got a call from the Sales Manager at my Saturn Dealership. He said that my Silver Pearl baby has been scheduled for production !!!! :D :D

What do ya'll think? Another month?

:cheers:

Silver Pearl
Manual - NO CONSTRAINTS THIS WEEK :thumbs:
Chrome Wheels
Black/Red Leather
Monsoon 6 Disk

......May get to take her to a late Sept. or early Oct. Football game in Tuscaloosa :thumbs:

I couldn't wait to tell you. Event code 3400 8/30/06 but no TPW date. But i would imagine next week.

·
Registered
45 Posts
congrats to all who have a car on the way!!!!!!! i saw one, other than mine, on the rode for the first time this week! it looks great in motion!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks so much

I couldn't wait to tell you. Event code 3400 8/30/06 but no TPW date. But i would imagine next week.
I appreciate all your assistance. You are simply one of the good ones. :D

If you're ever in the Heart of Dixie, give me a shout....I'll buy the :cheers:

Silver Pearl
Manual
Black/Red Leather
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
I appreciate all your assistance. You are simply one of the good ones. :D

If you're ever in the Heart of Dixie, give me a shout....I'll buy the :cheers:

Silver Pearl
Manual
Black/Red Leather
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk

I'll bet it's made next week and out of QC by the following tuesday. Only because your's isn't a red line, the inspection should go pretty fast.I'll bet you have it by the last week in September. Stacib was code 3400 last week hers is waiting to ship right now. Thats one week form 3400 to invoiced. And your only in Alabama shoud get there in 3 weeks easy. My opinion.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
From the time you get a production order its generally taking about 8 weeks.

Same deal for me just a few days ago. My dealer said 6-8 weeks FYI.

Good luck. I'm thinking late October.

Maybe not in time for an early October football game, but most certainly in time for the Turkey Day Pigskin classics!
I'll bet he has his the end of September or by Spet 30th.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Mine took about 3 weeks to start building after I got a schedule for production code. Then it took 1 week to build. Then it took 3-4 weeks to ship. So maybe you are looking at 8 weeks. You're going to friggin love your car!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At least that dim shimmering in the distance may be the hallowed light beginning to shine at the end of this long tunnel. At least now there is some movement, and once it gets built, I know she's alive and waiting for her new home. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Silver Pearl
Black/Red Leather
Chrome Wheels
Monsoon 6-Disk
Manual

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
There is a time honored phrase we who have followed SKY from before 2006, use.... "It will come, when it comes..." :banghead: Yeah, I know I was a nervous wreak too and tried to count days and all, but, remember there are SO many variables and stop/checks..:willy: .. Hang in there and to use another phrase developed her:
"It is SO worth the wait!":thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts