Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When it hits Scion dealers in June, the 2013 FR-S will be priced from $24,200 according to a leaked dealer document. That puts it just $50 under the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe.

Included in that price will be the 200 hp 2.0-liter direct-injection boxer 4-cylinder mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Those wishing for the surprisingly good six-speed automatic will have to add $1,100 more for a total of $25,300.

The FR-S will be available in seven colors: Raven, Asphalt, Hot Lava, Argento, Ultramarine, Firestorm and Whiteout.

For more on the Scion’s new rear-drive sports car, read AutoGuide’s 2013 Scion FR-S First Drive Here, or watch out video below.
Read the full story at AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Now if Subaru would get off its duff and announce the pricing on the BRZ so that I can do a bit of planning before it gets here.

At least when we were waiting on the Solstices, we had a pretty good idea of what the price was going to be.

:skep: :toetap:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Knowing Subaru, base for the BRZ will be 27k to include charges

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
V6 Mustang
Gen Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
Used 2011 GT

These are all cars that will dominate the living hell out of this.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The Scion FR-S or whatever the **** is called is the joke. The BRZ will somewhat competitive with the other lame list of cars mentioned above. Mustangs? Really? god I hate that car, in every ****ing form. Carol Shelby is a hack!

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
The Scion FR-S or whatever the **** is called is the joke. The BRZ will somewhat competitive with the other lame list of cars mentioned above. Mustangs? Really? god I hate that car, in every ****ing form. Carol Shelby is a hack!
Gee 40rty, tell us what you really think :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks like crap, no?

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Keep this a Sky ,Sol site.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'd put the Camaro or Challenger in the list but they were too fat to even be considered. Shelby only slaps his badge on the GT500...

This car starts at 24k, but after options it will be at least 26k. At that price you can buy new cars that will dominate it.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
350z, thats yet another car that grinds my gears. Total worthless pieces of sh.it! Such an Idiots car.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
And your a tool.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
No, i just dont see how the 350z is considered a great car. It gets horrible gas mileage, has recalls like crazy, weighs like a pig for its size. Even the creator of the Z series cars says that the 350 is far from the idea he brought to life back in the late 70's. I dont know how many people i have known that have owned one and shortly sold it. I currently have a friend selling their Z due to constant axle issues and airbag going off randomly.

Not to mention to mod the car you literally need to saw off an arm and leg.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts