Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all in SE Michigan! I am in Clarkston, and I got my order number last week. :)

Looks like this summer may find a good number of SKY owners in the area. Can't wait. Maybe we all need to plan an evening to meet at a drive-in place like A&W or something.

I ordered from Saturn of Saginaw (on Feb 2), since Clarkston had already stopped taking orders by mid-January. (KrazyRedHead, I may take you up on the ride to pick up, whenever that finally happens!)

YeeeHaaa!

·
Registered
41 Posts
We definitely need to plan a gathering somewhere sometime this summer!!

Let me know when your SKY is ready to be picked up and we'll figure something out for a ride.

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm in Temperance, last exit in Michigan before Ohio off of I-75...or US23 (your pick). My Chilil Pepper Red comes in in late April.

Just saw another Chili Pepper Red today that is going to someone in Monroe. I think this summer will be a good time to set up some drive dates and maybe a Sky Club...time will tell.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings from Solstice forum!

I just spotted a Green Sky going North on Rochester Road, just north of Long Lake Road in Troy, MI yesterday, at about 3:45.

Was that you?
No?
Maybe it was you!

·
Registered
231 Posts
You bastard! I put my deposit down just after New Years at a different dealer and have yet to get anywhere. ...last I heard I was 5th on the list 2 weeks ago. I'm in Rochester Hills so I'm pretty close to you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mallard said:
You bastard! I put my deposit down just after New Years at a different dealer and have yet to get anywhere. ...last I heard I was 5th on the list 2 weeks ago. I'm in Rochester Hills so I'm pretty close to you.
Some body just got out of theirs this weekend which opened up a Chilli Pepper Red manual decked out!! Dealer called everyone on the list (I was 19th) and they couldnt make it in.

So I guess, Mallard, anything can happen - keep the faith. Let me know when you get yours! Then we can cruise!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I am next in line down here for an auto at my dealer but don't know when that will be. Getting impatient to say the least.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Mikey B said:
Some body just got out of theirs this weekend which opened up a Chilli Pepper Red manual decked out!! Dealer called everyone on the list (I was 19th) and they couldnt make it in.

So I guess, Mallard, anything can happen - keep the faith. Let me know when you get yours! Then we can cruise!
Yeah, hopefully something like that happens to me, but in a color I don't mind. By the way, are you on any other internet forums with that same screen name? I graduated from GMI too (except my degree says Kettering). We'll definately have to cruise.

·
Registered
483 Posts
belletire said:
I am next in line down here for an auto at my dealer but don't know when that will be. Getting impatient to say the least.
Excuse the off-topic post, but is your avatar featuring the Japanese guys from Better Off Dead? (talking like Howard Cosell) :lol:

·
Registered
304 Posts
skl8260 said:
Excuse the off-topic post, but is your avatar featuring the Japanese guys from Better Off Dead? (talking like Howard Cosell) :lol:
Yep !! :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was told that mine MIGHT get build next week!!! :) :) I'm #2 in K-zoo. A drive to the east side of the state would be fun. :driving: Maybe we'll meet up this summer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ricky said:
I was told that mine MIGHT get build next week!!! :) :) I'm #2 in K-zoo. A drive to the east side of the state would be fun. :driving: Maybe we'll meet up this summer.
My girl has family in Muskeegon (sp...) maybe over summer we can get a tour of the west coast!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ricky said:
I popped in there with my solstice the other day to get a look at the yellow demo they had. Looked very sweet.:cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
My Sky has arrived! When people start getting ready to head out, please PM me. Maybe we can get several cars together soon.:cheers:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in the metro area. I live just southwest of Flint, but travel to Troy to work. I'm also interested in any gatherings planned for the lower Michigan area.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Illinois Sky with family in Mich.

I have had my Sky since March and have family in Mich, P.M. me when your going to have a get together, I will attend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kustomkaps said:
I'm in Temperance, last exit in Michigan before Ohio off of I-75...or US23 (your pick). My Chilil Pepper Red comes in in late April.

Just saw another Chili Pepper Red today that is going to someone in Monroe. I think this summer will be a good time to set up some drive dates and maybe a Sky Club...time will tell.
Hey I am in ohio by the state line (well about 20 mins away) i am up that way hanging out with my friends in Temperance all the time. I will be ordering my sky in the next few days (my dad is ordering it thru GM because he works for them out of detroit, so hopefully i wont have the long wait like some people have been having to deal with) Yea my freind tells me he sees this red one at the bank up there all the time now. I cant wait to get mine, we will definately have to meet up sometime:cool:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Any MO Sky owners out there???????:driving:
Not that all of you from further north aren't fun. sounds like you all are ready to cruise!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts