Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to my dealer today and asked him..Are they starting to make the driver sear with an adjustment on them? He said he had not heard that and asked where I had heard that from. He told me not to believe what I read on the net. Said he doubts they will add that. I was hoping since my car has not been built yet...:confused:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I tend to find out correct information on this site before my dealer/salesperson gets their information. The seat adjustment is planned for those SKYs built after the plant shutdown in July. I'd have to do a search on this site to find all the links, and I'm just too lazy right now. :jester:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The dealers either know nothing or pretend very well! And it's worse in Canada!

·
Registered
540 Posts
lizzy said:
Talked to my dealer today and asked him..Are they starting to make the driver sear with an adjustment on them? He said he had not heard that and asked where I had heard that from. He told me not to believe what I read on the net. Said he doubts they will add that. I was hoping since my car has not been built yet...:confused:
My dealer tried that "dont believe the internet" crap also. That is until I proved to him that pre-lim redline orders could be entered into the GM workbench! (thank you to all the folks who shared info with me) I can guarantee you the folks on this forum know more than the average Saturn dealer. Without this forum I wouldnt have known a tenth of the information I needed to get a car ordered at MSRP, without add ons, and with a written contract, etc. Yeah Sky Forum!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: Ask Sky Spy and he will be able to tell you if you will get seat height adjusters or not .:thumbs:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts