Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seat belt covers are an option item. they are very nice and makes the seat belt strap fit on your shoulder a little better.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
1st Gear said:
Seat belt covers are an option item. they are very nice and makes the seat belt strap fit on your shoulder a little better.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm gonna have to look into something like this. My seat belt comes across my neck and it's annoying. Maybe cuz I never really wore seat belts before.. :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
You need to flip that seatbelt cover over so somebody doesn't have to be standing on the hood of your car and reading it from between their legs to see it right-side-up!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
seat belt pics

jdigiant said:
You need to flip that seatbelt cover over so somebody doesn't have to be standing on the hood of your car and reading it from between their legs to see it right-side-up!

okay, be right back

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Those covers are really cool...where did you get them, how much, and do they come in different colors???? Love the repost after reply...what ever would we do without our fellow sky bretheren..LOL.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seatbelt Covers

ranps1 said:
Those covers are really cool...where did you get them, how much, and do they come in different colors???? Love the repost after reply...what ever would we do without our fellow sky bretheren..LOL.
Retailers Installed Accessories:
Seatbelt Covers $25.00
Not sure about the color, but they are sure comfortable.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I like those, I tried the Kappasphere extenders to make them easier to find but they kept them from retracting properly. Any Idea if Pontiac has them too? I haven't seen them on any of the factory accessory sites.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Got mine from the dealers website but they were less about 18.00. And yes they come in black, red, blue. They keep the belt from cutting into your neck and when they retract the belt is still accessible when the door is closed. With the top down and you not in it other people can see that it is a Saturn and then they don't ask "Is that a Saturn". Skip... I still answer questions all the time....:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks for the updates....ordering mine asap. Even if I do not have the car, at least I can do my show prep...lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Skip which web site? for the seat belt covers, I need those too. just like everything else on this website.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts