Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked saturn.com for specifications of the car and nowhere does it talk about a height adjuster. I've seen it mentioned here before, i think, but not sure where it was.

I ordered a RL (black onyx, red interior) but i dont know if the height adjuster was an option i had to order or if it comes standard. At 5'8, i think i'll be needing it :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
I checked saturn.com for specifications of the car and nowhere does it talk about a height adjuster. I've seen it mentioned here before, i think, but not sure where it was.

I ordered a RL (black onyx, red interior) but i dont know if the height adjuster was an option i had to order or if it comes standard. At 5'8, i think i'll be needing it :)
They're planning on adding it for the 08 model skys.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
No offence to anyone that has posted here but I was told it was to be added to all cars after the summer shut down. Mine was built after the shut down and no power seat. :brentil:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
No offence to anyone that has posted here but I was told it was to be added to all cars after the summer shut down. Mine was built after the shut down and no power seat. :brentil:
You got bad info that's all. They have been saying intrim for quite a while now. At first they were saying end of August then that was changed untill beginning of September. And it could be changed again if the parts aren't available.

·
Registered
637 Posts
You got bad info that's all. They have been saying intrim for quite a while now. At first they were saying end of August then that was changed untill beginning of September. And it could be changed again if the parts aren't available.
Man I hope you're right, my salesrep told me yesterday that he expects my Redline to be allocated by Sept. 14th... Hopefully, I won't have to pay the extra grand, but the power seat would take a little of the sting out.:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts