Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the SOL forum and a number of owners are say that the seat on the drivers side foam is sinking down and giveing a support problem, some only have 500 miles on there Sols...any problems with the seats in the SKY's...Seal9:cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now thats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Seal9

·
Registered
295 Posts
sol (the abbreviation) owners are sol (the acronym)

Nah, you know im just kidding, but the resemblance is striking.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The brand new Sky I saw last week had a very loose fitting drivers seat cover. It looked like it had already been "sat on" for many months or even years. I have leather seating surfaces in my 10 year old S-10 Blazer that look better in terms of "fit" than did this Sky. I wonder what Lear is doing with these seats that make them so loose fitting? I can't help but wonder what they will look like in a couple of years?

·
Registered
176 Posts
i think we all will see minor problems in the first shipments...thats the price you must pay to be driving now,while those who don`t have theirs to drive are drulling,(not certain of the spelling) but you get the point.sometime in the near future most, if not all the bugs will be worked out .they can not afford for this car to get a rep/shes beautiful,but a piece of junk. no way no how.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Ayeeee!!! I'm getting depressed! First the wrinkly tops, now the loose fitting seat covers?!? Those of us still waiting may actually benefit in the long run by hoping that all of these issues are resolved by the time our Skys are built. :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
glock919 said:
most sol owners have larger butts than the average sky buyers...thats why they bought sols.
Watch your mouth......:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
804 Posts
glock919 said:
most sol owners have larger butts than the average sky buyers...thats why they bought sols.
Now remember, people are not fat...just hard to lift.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
seal9 said:
I was on the SOL forum and a number of owners are say that the seat on the drivers side foam is sinking down and giveing a support problem, some only have 500 miles on there Sols...any problems with the seats in the SKY's...Seal9:cheers:
2400 miles here and i weigh 280 pounds, I have not noticed and support problems... have made 4 5+ hour trips...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Loose seats, wrinkles in the top....who cares...the car is a BUY at $26K and will hold its value for years to come:cheers: .

·
First Reported SKY Owner!
408 Posts
1000 miles and all smiles:D -She still fits like a glove and hugs the curves (in the road too:D )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts