Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week I posted "PAINT ISSUE" where I found what looked like the initials "D G " in the paint. The piece affected is the piece between the seat backs that have the SATURN emblem on it. Mine is Silver Pearl. Picked it up Aug 29, vin 7037.
While visiting my dealer today, we were looking at the new SKY on the lot. POLAR WHITE
BEHOLD!! there are the same "D G" initials in the paint that is on mine. All you SKYers with light colors better look. My dealer is going to escalate this to the "factory"
A new piece has been ordered for mine, wonder if my old piece will become something special, the "D G" bandit!! Maybe someone famous.
PLEASE REPLY IF YOU FIND THE SAME.
OH YEA!!! I applied for a personal license plate in South Carolina.
Got the reply today,, I got " SKY ". Can't believe someone else had not already beat me to it. Love South Carolina, WE PAY ONLY $300 IN SALES TAX, as a maximum. Now that saves some bucks!!!
South Carolina Silver Sky.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think my taxes were more than that.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Yep, SALES TAX is FIXED at $300...

Too bad we have to pay Property Taxes every year on Vehicles and such!!! :banghead: :mad: :brentil:

Regards,

BA...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep.. That part stinks. I wonder how we make out verses other states. If you had to pay 7% tx on $25,000, thats an additional $1450 more added to the price than we pay in S.C. If you have a loan to repay that would be another $35 to $50 per month. Say about $500 more per year, about what our property tax is, and our tags are just a few bucks. (I don't know how much, wife pays the bills). BUT,, the loan will get paid eventually and we keep paying that property tax. OH WELL!!! WHO cares??:lol: I THINK I WILL PUT THE TOP DOWN AND GO FOR A LATE NIGHT RIDE.
DON"T FORGET TO LOOK FOR THE "D G" GRAFFITI BANDIT.

South Carolina Silver Sky

P.S. .. ku4zs...Check your buyers order/ invoice, unless you have a local tax up there it should be $300

·
Registered
80 Posts
6% state sales tax here in Connecticut and we pay yearly town property tax based on book value as well. This property tax is charged as a percent dependant on your specific towns (rob you) mill rate.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Oregon - no sales tax, cheap plates

Will see if Oregon has Sky available in custom plates. Might have to park the plate on one of my other cars until the RL comes in.

We are one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts