Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I placed my deposit, I put Midnight Blue as my perference. Yesterday i was playing with a pic and came up with this simulation of bluestone. If Bluestone doesn't come out until midyear, what does that mean timewise? Heck it may be midyear before a Midnight Blue is available for me...lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I originally wanted the forest green or bluestone. I've seen forest green on display and have posted pics of it, but I haven't seen anyone post pics of the bluestone. How do u know that the bluestone won't be coming out until midyear? I really was leaning towards that one as my first choice. I think it will look great with the shiny chrome wheels and silver around the windows.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
DAM! I was leaning towards bluestone and now it seems everyone wants the same colour. Maybe I'll go with the Red.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
The bluestone color is one of the last colors that are going on the SKY . It is in one of these threads here on this forum. Ask Brentil to do one of his searches for you. :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I heard that from my dealer also. I heard that the Blue Stone is coming out later, as well as the automatic. I also wanted the Blue Stone and now I'm not sure I want to wait that long. I also like the siver. I have so far seen the silver, before final model, then I saw the red one, which was the final model. I think the silver is classy also and will look good with any color top. So, I don't feel so cheated. :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I heard that from my dealer also. I heard that the Blue Stone is coming out later, as well as the automatic. I also wanted the Blue Stone and now I'm not sure I want to wait that long.

The Bluestone information was in SD's post a month or so ago. The reason I remember it so well is because I want a Bluestone. :rolleyes: :willy: I may face a tough call, being #2 and wanting a mid year color. :banghead: hmmmm .... get what I want or get one of the first 2 in my area .... :confused:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angelqute1 said:
I heard that from my dealer also. I heard that the Blue Stone is coming out later, as well as the automatic. I also wanted the Blue Stone and now I'm not sure I want to wait that long. I also like the siver. I have so far seen the silver, before final model, then I saw the red one, which was the final model. I think the silver is classy also and will look good with any color top. So, I don't feel so cheated. :)
I totally agree..nice choice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts