Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else notices how much the Sky resembles the shape of the vette in the front...

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
I did. When I stopped by Wilmington, DE to see the factory, there was a car hauler loaded with Vettes sitting next to one loaded with Skys. It was easy at first glance to get the two confused. I was looking at about a 45 degree angle from the front.

That is when I knew that I would be very happy with my Sky with chrome wheels. Did I mention that my car is held up because of the chrome wheels.:banghead: Perhaps I did already.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I agree. I think the SKY is kinda low and wide in the front like the vette. It kinda reminds me of a mini vette

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thats true but I swear if someone was giving me one of them (not considering cost of course) I would pick the sky. I have had all three of them and the sky is in my opinion the best style and the most fun.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I was wondering if anyone else notices how much the Sky resembles the shape of the vette in the front...
Nope. The Sky is prettier and cheaper to insure!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
One of teh sales guys at my Saturn Store said, "Looks like result of a one night stand between a 'Vette and Viper." :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
The Sky shares similar features with a number of hot cars. And yet it is still unique.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I guess I'm lucky, my wife has always wanted a vette, which I planned on getting her one someday. When she saw the Sky she liked it better than the
vette. I look at it this way, I could buy two Skys for the price of one Vette.
So Sky is saving me money. This Sky is for our 20th Anniversary.:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Resembles a Viper but feels like a Vette - never been in a Viper soooo.... The Sky is so much FUN to drive.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts