·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Sorry but take me off the list ... golf comes first :D

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
What time is the car show? Tom can't make it?
Tom is coming to the car show..that is a definite Michele...he does not eat SUSHI..but that part is up in the air...I am having several members over my house in the AM...we r installing the door sills. I am waiting for Steve to respond if he is coming. He needs his trunk LEDs installed. If u wish to come over between 10:30 and 11 AM...u r invited. We r looking for Supervisors.

Car show begins 3 PM...that time is when we meet in Howell..but the official time of the car show begins at 5 PM and ends 8. We arrive at the parking lot early to get our spots. Other car owners r there also...Don't forget to bring your chair.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mike count me + part-time skydriver in for the show. i will be there about 4:30 the latest save me a space.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
DrBooB will be coming over to the house in the AM...another door sill install is in the works...3 door sills for the AM + 1 Lighted Trunk Light...it is a working Saturday.

The Jersey weatherman predicts high 80s...it will be a scorcher.

SaturnGirl...I sent u a PM.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Here is the list of members who wish to attend the Buffet. Lunch will begin about 1ish....showtime is 3ish.

Dengel (Maybe Exhausted Maybe)
DrGolf
lllfly
MarlboroMike
Morfious (Maybe)
SaturnGirl + (1 )
Spag
XMicroRL
XMicroSr.
I have made reservations for 10 - 15 members...so I have a few empty chairs...only 1 day and a wake up remaining.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It is with glee...and how appropriate since the discussion of a National Organization...that I announce this as a NON-MASSC event...I don't believe I will find arguement if I appoint myself PRESIDENT & FOUNDER of NON-MASSC.

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Here is the list of members who wish to attend the Buffet. Lunch will begin about 1ish....showtime is 3ish.

Dengel (Maybe Exhausted Maybe)
DrGolf
lllfly
MarlboroMike
Morfious (Maybe)
SaturnGirl + (1 )
Spag
XMicroRL
XMicroSr.
Last chance to join...just a wake up!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
No MMike - I will NOT be at your house at a quarter to 3 in the morning!!!

Oh wait... that was last week... sorry!

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
No MMike - I will NOT be at your house at a quarter to 3 in the morning!!!

Oh wait... that was last week... sorry!
the earlier the better...it is supposed to be a heatwave in my garage...but I will perservere...isn't there a law regarding old people working when the THI reaches 104 degrees? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
the earlier the better...it is supposed to be a heatwave in my garage...but I will perservere...isn't there a law regarding old people working when the THI reaches 104 degrees? :lol:
If that is true - I'll stay inside with Darlene and share a nice bottle from the vine!

·
Registered
17,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
If that is true - I'll stay inside with Darlene and share a nice bottle from the vine!
I wouldn't expect anything less from you...but u will have share it with Pat and Tom...they will be over also. Two GUY garage is open for business.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts