Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a website where you can create personalized tags of your state, You can see what yours will look like, if you want to save it just right click on the tag and do a save as...there are also many other sign generators on the main site, it is fun...
http://www.signgenerator.org/license/plates.asp

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Is not working!!! :nono: You broke it!!! :lol:

Regards,

:willy: BA :willy:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
I found a website where you can create personalized tags of your state, You can see what yours will look like, if you want to save it just right click on the tag and do a save as...there are also many other sign generators on the main site, it is fun...
http://www.signgenerator.org/license/plates.asp
That was cool

Not showing any till I get mine!:nono:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SKY Spy said:
Is not working!!! :nono: You broke it!!! :lol:

Regards,

maybe you broke it , it still works for me and it seems like for others.... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
:banghead: :mad: :brentil:

Must be this Laptop at work!!! :nono:

Regards,

·
Registered
727 Posts
The New York State DMV website also allows you to check out your custom plate, and will also let you know if the combination you want is available. The plates can even be ordered on the web! (Too bad they gouge $25 per year for them instead of just having a one time up front fee!) :brentil:

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
I like this one for my RedLine SKY Turbo!!! :thumbs:

Regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
It works but I must wait to get my real plate till the DMV has verified all the title and tax papers. Florida does not allow pre-applications.
:cheers:

·
Registered
154 Posts
vanity plate site

Connecticut DMV has a page on their site where you can check to see if any particular plate is available. But you have to mail in an application to get it, you can't do it on line.
And $25 bucks sounds good to me, CT fee is $90 per year above the actual cost of renewal.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very cool site!! I wish I could order mine already, but Illinois doesn't let you do that!! Still waiting for the Sky to get here first... let's hope it's sometime this month!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Jen said:
Very cool site!! I wish I could order mine already, but Illinois doesn't let you do that!! Still waiting for the Sky to get here first... let's hope it's sometime this month!! :rolleyes:
You and me both Jen...
But we can dream!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ordered mine today! This is what mine will look like.
:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts