Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
time has come for me to move on. 3,000 miles later and many happy smiles i think its time for me to sell. im 21 maybe thats why i bought something i just wasn't ready for. its such a great car and in mint condition. It just wasnt the right time in my life for this kind of commitment i guess. :cryin: hopefully i could find a good home for she has been great to me

red, fully loaded, kappa windscreen

·
Registered
692 Posts
Post a picture or two for view

Sorry to hear your letting go, I wish I had all the cars back I owned when I was between 16 and 30, I'd have started selling at the Barret Jackson Auction:lol: They are all in the range of 60K - 100K now on the auction block!
Post some pictures and tell the forum where the car is (if it's on e-bay or ?).
I hope you really enjoyed the ride and don't regret this at a later date.
Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh no, this opens up my wound of "rides I had but wished I'd never sold!"

GTO's
old school choppers when they were new school
etc

We understand, we've all been there!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I sold mine on E-Bay this week for 4k over sticker....2k miles Black.Black red interior..Monsoon, Chrome Wheels....Car was bought prior to time expiriing..I paid some one to design the aution page a small fee....Looked great and Bam gone in 3 days.........I was worried because there were I think 9 on there at the time.....

I sold only because this is the time now for people to look for rag tops, another month and I believe the market starts to go stale.

I also sold because I'am hoping for my R/L order to be excepted soon and why sit on the car during the winter if I do not have to.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ebay hmmm

i might definetly have to think about ebay thats a good idea....talking about cars and selling them and then later regreting it....my problem is, is that i go to school now so something i should have thought about before so its not very practical. as far as the shape the car is in mint condition. no dings, black top, red, leather interior with the 1 cd mp3 player

·
Registered
692 Posts
although this is a great car so u probably right i would regret it
You are correct in my estimation. I'd give you the advice of a good Dad and tell you to "buy a beater" for 2000.00 and park or hide this in the garage for later. You'll never get this great a car again, first years are the best. All my best to you in school though, I hope you find a wonderful life and career!:thumbs:

·
Registered
351 Posts
time has come for me to move on. 3,000 miles later and many happy smiles i think its time for me to sell. im 21 maybe thats why i bought something i just wasn't ready for. its such a great car and in mint condition. It just wasnt the right time in my life for this kind of commitment i guess. :cryin: hopefully i could find a good home for she has been great to me red, fully loaded, kappa windscreen

When I was about your age and while going to school I drove a new 1974 Triumph Spitfire. It was good on gas, fun to drive, and everybody loved it.
If you can afford the payments and insurance keep the SKY.
BTW I wish I never sold the Spitfire (Green/Blacktop/Tan interior)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I sold mine on E-Bay this week for 4k over sticker....2k miles Black.Black red interior..Monsoon, Chrome Wheels....Car was bought prior to time expiriing..I paid some one to design the aution page a small fee....Looked great and Bam gone in 3 days.........I was worried because there were I think 9 on there at the time.....

I sold only because this is the time now for people to look for rag tops, another month and I believe the market starts to go stale.

I also sold because I'am hoping for my R/L order to be excepted soon and why sit on the car during the winter if I do not have to.

I think it was your Sky I was "watching" on Ebay.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts