Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eventually - that is... Yup... I love my Sky but went to the dealer today and put a deposit so I am now 3rd on the waiting list for a Sky Redline. When the new baby comes in I will either sell or trade the current Sky in.

Its a beautiful car and it will be even more fun with an extra 83 hp. Gee, am I crazy?:jester:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have done the same thing.... ordered a Redline and I am #1 at my dealer. I am wonderering about the trade in they will give me. I am thinking I can do much better listing it on Auto Trader.com or Ebay. I am hoping to break even, state sales tax removed. In the mean time I am really enjoying my Chili Pepper Red with chrome wheels.

·
Registered
453 Posts
skyfan said:
I have done the same thing.... ordered a Redline and I am #1 at my dealer. I am wonderering about the trade in they will give me. I am thinking I can do much better listing it on Auto Trader.com or Ebay. I am hoping to break even, state sales tax removed. In the mean time I am really enjoying my Chili Pepper Red with chrome wheels.
Hey Skyfan, do you have any pictures of your Sky? That is exactly what I ordered too. Would love to see it.
T :D

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
skyfan said:
The manager of the dealership wher I got my Solstice said he will give me close to what I paid for it when I ordered my GXP on April 27th. But in Ct. you don't pay sales tax on the trade amount, so I'll probably be making out better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts