Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of our weekend in Sequoia National Park!! Breathtaking. We drove tops down through the snow it was great. That is why we have heaters right?? Barb

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bad weather again

We can never have good weather can we. That's something we need to work on. I'll take 1 12 x 12. Had a great weekend with all. to bad Gary and Dave missed the other half so much they didn't have any fun.

By all Judy & Ken

·
Registered
29 Posts
Charli and I would have joined you for the drive but I thought you were going to be here next weekend. Guess I should have listened to Her??? ♠

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Jack

Charli and I would have joined you for the drive but I thought you were going to be here next weekend. Guess I should have listened to Her??? ♠
This was a very unexpected put together ride. We drove up Saturday to the big Tree's and then back to Three rivers.The WCKCC board of directors off site meeting was the reason why we were there.The people that were from the north and centrel chapters decided to go through the park on there way back home. And as the pictures show it was well worth the 2.5 hr extra drive. Driving in the snow with the Tops down was great, the only draw back was how dirty the cars were when we got out of the mountans. Ed [Go Thunda]:cheers:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
You guys and gals have all the great locations to drive thru and all the fun! I hope to join in some later this year. Coming from the San Diego area requires a long term plan. Waiting to see this years schedule for WCKCC runs as well.
- Jon

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
WCKCC Planned events will be monumental

Jon H. and Others

Things are looking good for this next year. Alot of us up here are looking forward to coming down more often and also having more up from the South. Wait until you see what we have planned for Late August. I'm working on something, that if it can be arranged, will be a once in a lifetime event.

We'll keep you posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts