Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both my babies are home tonite, as they are doing a dual guest appearance tomorrow at the Hooter's Car Show here. Will get pix as Geph, Jim&Susan, CJ Sky, and possibly Sunny SKY, will be in attendance also. What a beautiful site to see the sisters together, however Mayhem keeps goading Serenity. MAYHEM cut that out!!!!:banghead: "Scuse me gotta go, Mayhem is at it again, won't let Serenity in the garage!! KIDS, gotta love 'em:lol: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
900 Posts
How Sweeeeet is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Ahhhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,:drool:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Not really scared, just a bit jealous:D
Lol. Yeah, who wouldn't be? So, what's it like to drive Serenity now that you have Mayhem? Do you have trouble going back to her now that you have a Sky-unleashed? What are you going to do now with her?

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Serenity is fun to drive, she is still nice in her own way, but honestly, Mayhem has taken me. It would be an injustice to Serenity & Base Sky's everywhere to honestly compare the two. They is no grounds for comparison, as the Mayhem is a totally different animal all the way. As for Serenity's future, she will probably be sold, as it is not good for here to sit idle as she depreciates, I shouldn't have any trouble finding her a loving home.

However it is a grand sight to see them together!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Look at that crack running right down the middle!!!!! Talkin about friction!! Ernest, You better separate them two before they rock your world!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Both my babies are home tonite, as they are doing a dual guest appearance tomorrow at the Hooter's Car Show here. Will get pix as Geph, Jim&Susan, CJ Sky, and possibly Sunny SKY, will be in attendance also. What a beautiful site to see the sisters together, however Mayhem keeps goading Serenity. MAYHEM cut that out!!!!:banghead: "Scuse me gotta go, Mayhem is at it again, won't let Serenity in the garage!! KIDS, gotta love 'em:lol: :D

That is awesome....... Serenity should be in MY driveway... i will let her in the nice comfy SKYBABY spot..... still toasty.... LOVE YA ERNEST.....SkyBaby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts