Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep,
She's there at the dealership! Wifey got the call at home while I was at work! She's "dirty, covered in plastic and needs a good cleaning." The CAI wheel locks and windscreen go on tomorrow during the day. I can pick her up at 5:00 PM just in time for Labor Day and a trip to Monterey for the weekend!!:driving:
I get to exeprience what everyone else has and I'll file a full report on what happens at the dealership as I deal with whatever good or bad things happen. Looks like I need a digital camera though and soon!! To Deluke, Thanks!!! Special regards to both Ernest and Skybaby, thinking of you and your health:thumbs:
For everyone else, WOOOHOOO!!!

Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
BUILD WEEK! 31JUL06 – 06AUG06
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
AT THE DEALERSHIP 8/30/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Boy oh boy you lucky dog .... Congratulations!

Happy trails .....:driving:

·
Registered
316 Posts
congrats and enoy

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
You didn't go and take pictures?? Heck There are shots of Sunni1 coming off the truck! :lol:

Conga ratz!!:cheers:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick,
Sadly, (did I say that?) I work in National Defense and could not get out of the work I was invoved in early enough to take the 60 mile one way to the dealership. i already have a full day scheduled but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll have my teams workload adjusted this morning to accomadate an early start to their Labor Day weekend!!
The dealership was closed by the time I could have gotten there and I probably would be in jail this morning for crawling over the fences if I'd gone there last night and seen her!!:lol:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Rick,
Sadly, (did I say that?) I work in National Defense and could not get out of the work I was invoved in early enough to take the 60 mile one way to the dealership. i already have a full day scheduled but you can bet your bottom dollar I'll have my teams workload adjusted this morning to accomadate an early start to their Labor Day weekend!!
The dealership was closed by the time I could have gotten there and I probably would be in jail this morning for crawling over the fences if I'd gone there last night and seen her!!:lol:
Heheh I admire your dedication...
Actually my General Manager took the pics for me... But I was there 27 minutes after I got out of work...
One of the lucky ones who live minutes from Saturn.

·
Registered
92 Posts
congrats. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yep,
She's there at the dealership! Wifey got the call at home while I was at work! She's "dirty, covered in plastic and needs a good cleaning." The CAI wheel locks and windscreen go on tomorrow during the day. I can pick her up at 5:00 PM just in time for Labor Day and a trip to Monterey for the weekend!!:driving:
I get to exeprience what everyone else has and I'll file a full report on what happens at the dealership as I deal with whatever good or bad things happen. Looks like I need a digital camera though and soon!! To Deluke, Thanks!!! Special regards to both Ernest and Skybaby, thinking of you and your health:thumbs:

Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Congratz! You will absolutely love this car and to top it off with an inagural drive to Monterey - WOW!

BTW, keep your eyes pealed for a Silver Graphite SKY tooling around the Monterey area on Sat - that'd be us taking a run. You may find that even though yours might be a daily driver (mine is), weekend runs become a habit very quickly.

Enjoy the ride! :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Just curious - which dealer did you use? Any hassles?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats...good to see another one roaming the streets. Keep rooting for the rest of us in waiting.:thumbs: Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Twin in Texas

Looks like we'll have the same configuration. PLEASE post pictures as soon as you can.. Enjoy the long weekend in your new ride! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Yep,

Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
WOOHOOOOO Is right! So glad you get a holiday weekend topless!!!1 You will love the wind and the driving in it.:thumbs: :lol:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Yep,

Imaged 23/06/06
KGKH3X
4200 Shipped 8/14/06
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon