Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn am I lucky... Saturn called Monday evening (May 22nd) to tell me while my car has not arrived, an identical car is being given up by the woman ahead of me in line, and will be arriving sometime this week or over the weekend. So, he asked if I wanted it. Is he crazy?? Exact same options, exact same colors... the VIN doesn't matter to me! YES, I WANT HER!!!

I'll take possession of her as early as today (probably not) or as late as next week. My bet is that I'll get her Thursday, June 1st. Let's see how close I am... I didn't expect to get her until mid to late June, so I'm thrilled!

Pictures (& video) - of course. My camera is already charged up & ready!

Deposit: 4/15/06
Possession: ??? sometime between May 24-June 3rd

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Welcome Jill, what a great first post!

Most of us posted 100+ times FREAKING OUT over getting our car before we could say anything remotely close to the good news you just shared. So you get to start your time here at the forum with all happy and mentally sane posts.

Can't wait to see the pics and did you say video? Mmmmmm

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
:nono: Joined in April and today is your first post I think someone here is a voyer. :jester:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trust me, I've been freaking out over here well before my first post. I just had to contain it or I would have been on here each & every day. But I'm all settled down, now.

It's June 1st - where's my car? AT THE DEALERSHIP!!! I pick it up tomorrow!

Ha ha ha! I'm so excited!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and yes... I'll post pics & video. If I can get the video links to work!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts