Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out that my darlin' is on the ground at the West Memphis, Ark. rail yard waiting for the 30 mile truck ride to the dealership. Sarnold's R/L should be there too since they both left the plant together. Mentioned before that I didn't believe this dealership could find their a** in the dark with both hands, but they got it done somehow. Pics will follow if I can figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just found out that my darlin' is on the ground at the West Memphis, Ark. rail yard waiting for the 30 mile truck ride to the dealership. Sarnold's R/L should be there too since they both left the plant together. Mentioned before that I didn't believe this dealership could find their a** in the dark with both hands, but they got it done somehow. Pics will follow if I can figure out how to do it.
All right another 5 sp standard gets loose!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can't Wait

I stopped by the dealer yesterday and Bill told me the same thing. "My car is at the rail yard" It is amazing how long it take for a car to go 900 miles. I just hope the last 30 goes a little faster. :cheers: Images to follow. I hope.

Silver Pearl Redline
Red Trim
6 Disk Monsoon
Chrome Wheels
5 Speed Manual
Shipped 9/13/06
Impatiently Waiting

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Happy Trails .... :yesnod: ... :driving:

when is that phone of mine going to ring?:confused: