Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOOHOO!!!! What a beauty she is. I will post pics as soon as I can. I'm exhausted and I have to get up at 5AM to go to work tomorrow! I got to drive her home with the sun shinin' in 75 degree weather. Couldn't have been more perfect. And, it is true, I've never gotten so much attention in a car in my life. In 2 hours there were 3 honks and countless pointing fingers (no, not middle ones:lol: ). I stopped to get a water at a convenient store and the girls behind the counter came out to take a look at her! She is midnight blue, tan interior, tan lid, suspension kit (absolutely awesome), tinted windows, chrome, pretty much all the fixins. Cover came with her, too. They gave me a car kit and took a bunch of pics--I was the first to get one from this dealer. VIN is 233 and I love her sooo much~ My husband is so good to me. Maybe my tag needs to read "SPLDWYF" :thumbs: Sorry I don't have pics yet--but they will be here very soon, I promise... It's so worth the wait--and if you're like me, you will have butterflies like never before when you walk in and see your baby! They had mine covered and took it off when I walked in... Awesome experience. Thanks to Saturn of Ft. Worth, Kevin, Jo and Amy..... We'll come see you again soon!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats, cant wait to see pics. Have fun driving :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
luvskyz said:
WOOHOO!!!! What a beauty she is. I will post pics as soon as I can. I'm exhausted and I have to get up at 5AM to go to work tomorrow! I got to drive her home with the sun shinin' in 75 degree weather. Couldn't have been more perfect. And, it is true, I've never gotten so much attention in a car in my life. In 2 hours there were 3 honks and countless pointing fingers (no, not middle ones:lol: ). I stopped to get a water at a convenient store and the girls behind the counter came out to take a look at her! She is midnight blue, tan interior, tan lid, suspension kit (absolutely awesome), tinted windows, chrome, pretty much all the fixins. Cover came with her, too. They gave me a car kit and took a bunch of pics--I was the first to get one from this dealer. VIN is 233 and I love her sooo much~ My husband is so good to me. Maybe my tag needs to read "SPLDWYF" :thumbs: Sorry I don't have pics yet--but they will be here very soon, I promise... It's so worth the wait--and if you're like me, you will have butterflies like never before when you walk in and see your baby! They had mine covered and took it off when I walked in... Awesome experience. Thanks to Saturn of Ft. Worth, Kevin, Jo and Amy..... We'll come see you again soon!
I love to hear stories about dealers going out there way to make getting our Sky special! :cheers: :thumbs:

Cant wait to see the pics!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats!

Nice car and options you got there! They didnt have the suspension kit or cover where I bought mine, not yet anyhow :) . Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts