Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my White SKY was shipped today on a train to Lordstown then from there once the train is full it will be shipped to Vancouver BC. Said it should be three to four weeks. Dealer will be able to check every week to see where it is at. I should have my vin next week as well! YEAHHHHHH!!!

My hubby purchased his VUE yesterday and will be picking it up next week once they change the seats to leather. We will be a Saturn family! His is black and mine is white!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Congratulations! I raced a thunderstorm home with the top down this evening and wow, the stress of the day blew away and got burned up by the lightening at my back! Can't wait til you get your turn!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Congrats! It is just the opposite in our house I have the SKY and my wife has a 2003 Silver Vue. :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
marklynn70 said:
Congrats! It is just the opposite in our house I have the SKY and my wife has a 2003 Silver Vue. :thumbs:
In my house we have all kinds of Saturns:lol: Will be test driving one of my dealers AURA XE's tomorrow, I might just keep it hostage till Kathy's XR arrives:lol: Interesting note about the AURA, ignition is in the dash like old school, not in the steering column.:thumbs:

·
Registered
316 Posts
congtas

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
It's all worth the wait. I love mine! :thumbs:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats!! You will love it trust me!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ernest said:
Did anyone here about the upcoming Railroad strike? Just kidding:lol: :lol:

CONGRATS on Your SKY being shipped!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:

OK no jokes about the railroad, we just had a train with a whole bunch of new cars derail so the people that were waiting for thier car have to wait again! Lets home my baby gets here safe and sound.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rick112 said:
It's all worth the wait. I love mine! :thumbs:
And boy what a wait. Patiently waiting going on to 17 months. The last month is going to be a killer. Thank god for this forum!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
skywulf said:
wow, 17 months? I am not worthy! :lol:
I hope the train ride here will not take as long. I can only be patient for sooooooooo long!!!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
skybright said:
I hope the train ride here will not take as long. I can only be patient for sooooooooo long!!!
It is so worth it. You'll be racing those thunderstorms in no time! The wait is now just a fond memory! :cheers:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
skywulf said:
It is so worth it. You'll be racing those thunderstorms in no time! The wait is now just a fond memory! :cheers:
In Vancouver i'll be racing the rain and can't wait! Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
17 Months?!

OMGoodness.... I couldn't wait that long...my patience is thin to begin with! Good for you and well deserved of course!

Cheers

·
Registered
150 Posts
skybright said:
In Vancouver i'll be racing the rain and can't wait! Thanks.
Envy is not the word! :drool: I'll be watching for you on the Mary Hill!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
No thunder boomers where you live Skybright? I LOVE EM Wow, it was a doozy last night. A thunderstorm is great viewed with the top down! It flicked a few water droplets on me and my Sky, but we were toooo fassst for it! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Skybright,
When you see that beautiful White w/ blk/rd interior....all that waiting (yikes 17mths) will be just a memory....:cheers:

p.s. mine will be an identical redline!

·
Registered
77 Posts
skybright said:
OK no jokes about the railroad, we just had a train with a whole bunch of new cars derail so the people that were waiting for thier car have to wait again! Lets home my baby gets here safe and sound.
WHAT!!!!! :eek: .. . . OMG!!! SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOO :crazy: Mine has been on the train since 3rd Aug!! So how do we know if my baby was on that train.... ( I went to the midwest train yard to peek..still not there!!) Anyone know where in the heck do they stop ... what drive thru to they go toooo, humm maybe donuts...starbucks... internet cafe...:lol: watching us online!!:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
:cheers: Congrats. It won't be long now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts