Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was shipped may 8th, so tomorrow I will be going on the 16th day of waiting......I live in minnesota so, I know it isn't going to take nearly as long as california. But other people in california who shipped the same day as me say they are getting there car in a couple of days.

Basically here is what I am saying. I am a 24 year old male that wants this car. I put my deposit down 8 months ago and things have gotten worse since it has been shipped....I can't eat, sleep, function........alright, I am not that bad....but I do check my phone every two seconds to see if my dealer has called and I also think about it constantly when I am driving.............I am going up to a friends cabin this weekend so that should help.....but how do people deal with this once it has been shipped.......I am going nuts

thanks for listening

by the way

chili red
auto
spoiler

imaged march 22
shipped may 8th

vin 2309

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
You gotta let go...

After I was waitlisted, I knew that nothing would happen until the dealer called and asked me to make a deposit. One day the phone call just came...

I was watching on the forum that people were getting their cars. I knew mine was the second ordered from the dealer. I was told that when a car came in, I'd be called and told that I could come and look at it. One day the phone call just came...

After test driving, I got pretty antsy. I was convinced that the car would come while I was away in Alaska. No calls. No messages. I came back to town, checked the machine... Nothing. Then, a day later, the phone call just came...

Every time I got the call when I really wasn't expecting it. It just came... I think it's God's way of making us truly savor the moment of delivery. Relax. Let go. And one day, the phone call will just come...

·
Registered
804 Posts
You just put it out of your mind knowing that it is being babysat by a good bunch of people. It won't make it come any faster by worrying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts