Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Sigh...the trouble these girls get me into...
:willy:

But they do make for nice interlude...
:grouphug:

....waiting for Andrew's pics.....:toetap:

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
Damint I love that car. It can not be as good as it looks. I hope you sell it soon, I am so sick of looking at it. I find myself saying I can live with that color!!! Stay strong, I want a RED one!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
My wife is a Mizzou fan, we got a yellow and black Redline. I am a Husker fan, I need a RED one. But I think that is the best looking color I have seen. Never seen a Hydro Blue one. But it beats all the others for me. I can not afford three of these things. Two has to be the limit.

Now quit showing me that car!!!!

Please.~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am looking for some tips on what to consider when buying a saturn sky. im planning to buy one too, but i have little knowledge about this car. will take note of the things mentioned here. thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Plenty of low mile Redlines around, The turbocharger increases the enjoyment as much or more than the performance!!!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I had a TR 4 for a short period of time. loved the little sucker, but surely limited my ability to do things.
You'd be surprised what you can haul with sports cars.

I bought fairy large DOHC engine once (similar to an Alfa). Problem was that my daily drivers were an MGA and a Triumph TR-3. I removed the passenger seat and had them lower 400 lbs. of engine onto the nice flat floor and drove it home.

You can get quite a lot of stuff into a sports car if you don't mind the odd bit sticking out a bit.

·
Premium Member
5,134 Posts
I don't eat or drink in mine, pretty sure no engines are going in it, other than where they belong! The things we do when we are/were kids!

The car is a very fun car. It is not for a soccer mom, delivering big screen TV's, taking garbage to the dump. It is to drive quickly, accelerate around corners, and catch ooohs and aaahs when parked at the gas pump.

It is a second car by any angle you look at it.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts