Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, since I've been diagnosed with SKY-mania, I decided to take the time this week to drive to the four Saturn dealers in my immediate area to see what demo models they got in. So here's what I've found, and I encourage the rest of you to post what you've seen so others can go and see them in person for themselves if they're by where they live:

New Jersey (Burlington County):
1. Saturn of Mount Laurel - Red with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual
2. Saturn of Bordentown - Black with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual

Pennsylvania (Bucks County):
1. Saturn of Oxford Valley - Yellow with Black interior, Chrome Rims, ? trans
2. Saturn of Trevose - Silver Pearl with Black interior, Painted Rims, ? trans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
Illinois:

Saturn of Elmhurst - Midnight Blue with black leather, chrome wheels, 5-spd, monsoon w/6CD, LSD, XM

Saturn of Glenview - Silver Pearl with black/red leather, chrome wheels, 5-spd, monsoon w/6CD, LSD, XM

Saturn of Tinley Park - Red (don't know other details, as I only called them and this is all they told me)

Saturn of Schaumburg - Black with black leather (got this info from another dealer so this is all I know as I actually didn't see it)
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
New York:

Saturn of Binghamton - Silver Pearl with black/red leather, chrome wheels, 5-spd, monsoon w/6CD, LSD, XM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,676 Posts
GMguy74 said:
Okay, since I've been diagnosed with SKY-mania, I decided to take the time this week to drive to the four Saturn dealers in my immediate area to see what demo models they got in. So here's what I've found, and I encourage the rest of you to post what you've seen so others can go and see them in person for themselves if they're by where they live:

New Jersey (Burlington County):
1. Saturn of Mount Laurel - Red with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual
2. Saturn of Bordentown - Black with Black Leather, Chrome Rims, Manual

Pennsylvania (Bucks County):
1. Saturn of Oxford Valley - Yellow with Black interior, Chrome Rims, ? trans
2. Saturn of Trevose - Silver Pearl with Black interior, Painted Rims, ? trans
Southern California/Los Angeles

Nada, zip, zilch doodley squat :brentil:


Supposedly sometime this week!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Indianapolis

Saturn of Fishers-Chili Pepper Red, black leather, automatic, high $$ chrome wheels, CAI

Saturn of Pike Plaza-silver, red/black leather, automatic, chrome wheels
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Saturn of Waldorf Maryland

Pearl Silver, Red Leather, Automatic, 6 CD/MP3, XM radio, Chrome Wheels, Limited Slip. Got to test drive this baby and all I can say is OH MY GOD! It's the exact car I ordered but they would let me have that one. :confused: They are only allowing test drives by those who have a down payment on one. If anyone is in the Waldorf, Maryland area stop by and ask for Andy. They are selling at MSRP with no mark up. I think they have 11 more orders to take. Getting 25 with 14 already spoken for. I believe Andy told me that those getting on the list now won't receive their Sky until July but that still leave two or three months of top down driving. Just thought I'd pass that on.
Jayne
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,876 Posts
nscrbug said:
Illinois:

Saturn of Elmhurst - Midnight Blue with black leather, chrome wheels, 5-spd, monsoon w/6CD, LSD, XM

Saturn of Glenview - Silver Pearl with black/red leather, chrome wheels, 5-spd, monsoon w/6CD, LSD, XM

Saturn of Tinley Park - Red (don't know other details, as I only called them and this is all they told me)

Saturn of Schaumburg - Black with black leather (got this info from another dealer so this is all I know as I actually didn't see it)
Saturn of Tinley -- Red with Blk Leather - Chrome wheels, Manual Trans Nicely lit too! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
demo beaumont texas

yellow, manual trans, spoiler, crome wheels, monsoon...drives like a charm
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
830 Posts
Saturn Pensacola Fl, None
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Saturn of Spartanburg - Yellow Sky, Black top/int, Manual (I think)


Going in on Monday for a "sit in" and bringing the camera, pics on the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
a liitle further out but this is what i have found

PA
Saturn of Limerick- bluestone
Saturn of Reading- Chili Pepper Red(already gone)
Saturn of Lehigh- Silver Pearl/Black top
Saturn of Lancaster- Chili Pepper Red/Black Top & yellow(just came in on 3/24/06)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Jayne said:
Pearl Silver, Red Leather, Automatic, 6 CD/MP3, XM radio, Chrome Wheels, Limited Slip. Got to test drive this baby and all I can say is OH MY GOD! It's the exact car I ordered but they would let me have that one. :confused: They are only allowing test drives by those who have a down payment on one. If anyone is in the Waldorf, Maryland area stop by and ask for Andy. They are selling at MSRP with no mark up. I think they have 11 more orders to take. Getting 25 with 14 already spoken for. I believe Andy told me that those getting on the list now won't receive their Sky until July but that still leave two or three months of top down driving. Just thought I'd pass that on.
Jayne

I already have. Andy is my sales rep as well and he has been excellent. The Manager has been excellent as well! I plan on writing a letter to Saturn to commend them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,205 Posts
Phoenix, Az nothing here yet :brentil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
295 Posts
Saturn of Spartanburg, SC - Yellow Manual
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
ROPER said:
a liitle further out but this is what i have found

PA
Saturn of Limerick- bluestone
Saturn of Reading- Chili Pepper Red(already gone)
Saturn of Lehigh- Silver Pearl/Black top
Saturn of Lancaster- Chili Pepper Red/Black Top & yellow(just came in on 3/24/06)
Sorry, the Saturn of Lehigh - Silver Pearl/Black top is now sitting in my garage. All I can say is WOW. :cheers:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
5,953 Posts
ROPER said:
a liitle further out but this is what i have found

PA
Saturn of Limerick- bluestone
Saturn of Reading- Chili Pepper Red(already gone)
Saturn of Lehigh- Silver Pearl/Black top
Saturn of Lancaster- Chili Pepper Red/Black Top & yellow(just came in on 3/24/06)
How did Bluestone get in there when none are painted bluestone yet? look again sweetheart........Skip....
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top