Registered
105 Posts
Here is ours in Portland, Oregon.

Chris & Nita

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
And here's what it feels like to drive a Sky! You might not be able to tell from the side, but that is a BIG smile. Whenever you are driving a Sky, the smile just won't go away!

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
My baby loves the beach

First two taken at Capistrano State Beach, San Clemente, California. Third picture taken on 17 Mile Drive (Right by Pebble Beach Golf Course) Monterey, California.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Skip said:
This is Ol Blue
Dang it, Skip. I thought you'd at least get us a photo with Fart Blossom ridin' shot gun! You haint found that dog yet?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Me Too

Robotech said:
Now I have to come up with a cool name for my car...and get it cleaned...and get some pictures down by the beach...and...
Gotta get a name too. But Be carful driving around So. Cal. :cool: We might think we are driving in to a mirror. Both our cars seem to look the same. :cool: So make sure you can distinghuish yours, because there are others like it out there, in the neighborhood. :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Ok Ok here one or two more...Seal9

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Though I know I have plastered these pictures all over the place like Da Vinci Code billboards... I have to get in on the thread and all these slick rides.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts