Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1787 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to have a thread where pictures of mods members do to their cars can be posted. I love seeing them all, engine covers, badges, etc. But if we had one thread where we could see them we wouldn't have to surf through so many to find the pictures. Maybe putting what the mod is in your Title would make it quick and easy to select those you are interested in seeing. I love them. I get so many good ideas. If you agree, post some pictures. Just a thought . . .:D

·
Registered
164 Posts

Ok well ill start it off with perhaps the most common mod of all... Stubby!!!! I think ill be keeping mine mostly stock... well until my warranty is up anyway. Maybe ill get some new rims... who knows.

Andy.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Horn

I'd love to have a thread where pictures of mods members do to their cars can be posted. I love seeing them all, engine covers, badges, etc. But if we had one thread where we could see them we wouldn't have to surf through so many to find the pictures. Maybe putting what the mod is in your Title would make it quick and easy to select those you are interested in seeing. I love them. I get so many good ideas. If you agree, post some pictures. Just a thought . . .:D
OK. Of all the stuff you have done to you Sky, do you still have the whimpy horn? For about 10 bucks I added another horn.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,011 Posts

Ok well ill start it off with perhaps the most common mod of all... Stubby!!!! I think ill be keeping mine mostly stock... well until my warranty is up anyway. Maybe ill get some new rims... who knows.

Andy.
How about a full shot of you pin stripes. I've seen some that went along the curve of the fender but, yours are the first that I've seen that goes along the ridge on top of the trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
This is a good idea

Ok here it goes.
stubby antenna, active side vents, painted calipers, factory CAI, tinted windows, I also cut the rear valance and installed the R/L dual exhaust.
YouTube - My Sky exhaust I had a ram air intake on her but unless I was going 300 MPH it didn't do much so no pictures required.:lol::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mod #1 - Opel GT Antenna ... so much better ...
see the difference ... :)
Antenna Comps.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mods #2 & #3 ... 3rd Brake Light Overlay & Chrome License Plate Frame w/ Personalized Plate

DSC02706 (2).JPG

My License Plate.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mod #4 ... JPM Accessories Custom Embroidered Leather Visor Covers

DSC02000.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mod #5 ... Lighted, Custom Etched Wind Restrictor V2

DSC02013.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mod #6 ... Brushed Nickel Coat Hooks

DSC01904.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

Mod #7 ... Custom Silver Leaf Pin Striping by Mitch Kim

DSC02127.JPG DSC02129.JPG DSC02136.JPG DSC02156.JPG DSC02147.JPG

AND Mod #8 ... Tinted Windows ... (pics to be taken when the weather clears enough to get Saffy out of the garage)

AND lots, lots more to come in the future... :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Gauges, dash kit, stubby antenna, tinted windows, Lil Chromies, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Here's a few more like Chrome Domes, xenon/LED in headlights and red brake calipers!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Pic 1 - My Stubby

Pic 2 & 3 - Magnaflow 3" Cat Back Exhaust

Pic 4 & 5 - Custom Vinyl 3rd Brake Light Cover & 3 Brake Light Pulser (When I hit the Brakes the 3rd Brake light flashes for the first 5 seconds!)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Pic 1 & 2 - Painted Red Metal Cast Calipers with Decals

Pic 3 - Custom Hood Lettering

Pic 4 & 5 - Foose Rims in 245 45 18 wrapped with Good Year Eagle GS-D3 Tires (& NO THE SIDE EMBLEM IS NOT PERMANENT, Just on as a pace car at last years Hudson Valley 43 Car Meet and Ride!)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Pic 1 - Custom Etched and Lite RED LED Wind Restrictor (New One Coming)

Pic 2 - 5 - Red/Blk Carbon Fibre Dash

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Pics 1 - 4 - Custom Leather Embroidered Visor Covers by JPM (with matching font to my Calpers, Hood, and 3rd Brake Light)

Pic 5 - Custom Stitched Seat Belt Covers

Attachments

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Pic 1 - Saturn Saddle Bags

Pic 2 - Chrome extinguisher (for shows only)

Pic 3 - Custome Embroidered SKY Trunk Luggage

Pic 4 & 5 - Custom Hood Lettering (Matching Custom Font)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1787 Posts